Time to Get Rid of Your Belly Fat!
I hear you all loud and clear, you want to see real results fast, and you’re willing to put in the hard work to get there but you JUST want to see results! Losing belly fat is no exception to this rule right? You don’t want to just burn off belly fat – you want to torch it.
To help you do just that, I’m reviewing 3 metabolism boosting, fat burning strategies that will get you seeing amazing results in just 6 weeks. There’s no doubt about it, you have to work hard at this, and you have to be committed, but if you do it right, you’ll tone and trim your waistline like never before!
Follow these 3 strategies for 6 weeks and totally torch that annoying belly fat…
3 Strategies to Torch Belly Fat
1. Clean Up Your Diet
The first thing you need to do is clean up your diet. At the start of this 6 week endeavor, you need to cut out a few items with no questions asked.
Here’s what you need to remove from your diet:
- Any foods with trans or saturated fats – check your labels.
- Foods with added processed sugars (naturally occurring sugars are okay).
- Foods or beverages with aspartame or other artificial sweeteners.
- Carbohydrates that are bleached, white, or processed.
- Fast foods, fried foods, and frozen dinners.
At the same time, I want you to add more of the following:
- Lean protein, like that found in chicken, fish, eggs, lean beef or vegetarian sources like beans, lentils, hemp, sprouted grains and quinoa.
- Fiber, in the form of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, like those found in avocado, nuts, and salmon.
This is a whole foods approach to eating. For more information on adopting a whole foods diet, read my article on the Benefits of Whole Foods here.
In addition to these rules, I want you to follow the following carbohydrate reduction plan. Cutting down on carbs is an easy way to see fast, fat-burning results.
- WEEKS 1-2: Reduce your carbohydrate intake to 2 portions per day (equivalent to 2 slices of bread).
- WEEKS 3-4: Add one serving to your daily carb intake, eating 3 portions per day.
- WEEKS 5-6: Add one more serving of carbs only if you feel you need to, otherwise stick to 3 servings. Make sure that what you are eating is whole grain only.
2. Get Moving, and Get Lifting
The second part to this 6 week belly fat reduction plan is exercise. In particular, I want you to adopt a workout routine that combines cardiovascular exercise and weight training. This combination will give you amazing results fast, by burning a ton of calories on the spot and raising your resting metabolism.
For 6 weeks, I want you to do my Fat Burning Workout Plan (click here for the full details). It’s the perfect workout plan for torching belly fat, and gets you to the gym 5 days a week! It also has dedicated core and cardio days for optimal results.
And don’t be fooled by the focus on weight training. This is the best approach to burning a ton of calories and fat, because gaining lean muscle mass will help your body burn more fat!
BONUS DAY: For the best fat burning results possible in 6 weeks, I want you to add in my 15 Minute Jump Rope Workout once a week for the last 3 weeks. Jumping rope is an easy, fat burning solution!
3. Add 7-Keto to Your Fat Torching Arsenal
Last but not least, I want you to supplement daily with 7-Keto, a product that’s totally revolutionizing the fitness industry. It contains a variety of naturally derived, scientifically based ingredients to seriously boost your metabolism and torch belly fat.
For more information or to purchase 7-Keto LeanGels, read my article on Boosting Your Metabolism with 7-Keto. Combined with a healthy diet and a solid exercise plan, you’ll torch that belly fat in 6 weeks flat!
Have any questions or feedback about torching belly fat? Please leave a comment below…