Fitness Plan Women: Phase 2 Part 3
This is pretty awesome, are you women as pumped as all the other ladies who have been leaving comments on the previous parts of this fitness plan? Let’s keep the motivation high, you are going to pretty surprised by the results that you are going to get for the beach days this year so keep reminding yourself of that (and of course just looking and feeling your best each day is pretty damn rewarding in itself!).
In Day 1 of this routine (Fitness Plan for Women Phase 2) we worked your core, arms and even chest, in Day 3 we worked your thighs, butt and calves (Fitness Plan for Women Phase 2: Part 2) and today we’re going to work on getting you a sexy posture by strengthening your back and shoulders!
Fitness Plan Women Phase 2: Day 5 Workout Routine
- 7 minutes warming up on treadmill at 1.0 level gradation. Start with 2 minutes at 3.5mph and build up to 5.0 mph. For those wanting to make this a little advanced you can build up to 6.0 mph
- 3 sets of 12 reps cable rows. Pull from your back, and make sure to keep the movement slow and controlled. No swinging movement here. (view image)
- 3 sets of 8 reps front dumbbell raise each side. Grab some light dumbbells 2.5 or 5lbs and face a mirror with feet shoulder width apart. Raise one arm slowly and bring parallel to floor. Focus on tension being in shoulders. Lower and repeat with other side. (view image)
- 3 sets of 12 reps wide grip pulldowns. Bring the bar down to your chest and squeeze your shoulder blades back at the bottom of the movement. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps seated side lateral raise with dumbbells. Grab some light dumbbells 2.5 or 5lbs and sit upright on a bench. Raise the dummbells to your sides so arms are parallel with ground. Slowly lower and repeat. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps back extensions. Slow controlled movement and focus attention to lower back. No swinging! (view image)
- 10 minutes cool down on treadmill at 1.0 level gradation. Start at 4.0 mph and build up to 5.0 mph after 2 minutes. Reduce to 3.0 mph for last 2 minutes. For those wanting to make this a little advanced you can build up to 6.0 mph
Fitness Plan Women Phase 2: Day 6 Workout Routine
This is a special rest day where you can totally take it off because you’re going to need it for your cardio routine on Day 7. Make sure to have lots of healthy carbs on this day and don’t worry your diet plan is also coming soon which will be much more detailed. By healthy carbs I mean high fiber cereal, natural oatmeal, whole grain bread and fruit. Carbohydrates will help fuel you on your cardio day so it is very important.
When you’re ready for your cardio workout routine go here – Fitness Plan Women: Cardio Phase 2 Part 4.
In addition to this, I’d like to challenge you to take it one step further and grab my recent release of the Intense Fat Loss Workout Plan where I have created a full 7 day/week intense fat burning workout routine and workout log to help you get totally ripped. Do it now as I have a time-limited discount where you can use Promo Code “intense40” to get an additional 40% off this full package. I’ll also offer a full money back guarantee so if you don’t get the results you want then you’ll have nothing to lose but some belly fat.
Please leave me feedback for part 3 of this workout routine. How does it feel after you’re done? Did you have any questions come up?