Workout Plan for Men: Phase 2 Part 2
We’re gaining some great momentum with this new workout plan for men and I’m getting a lot of feedback on Facebook and through this site about how motivating this is. If you’re seeing this article for the first time make sure to read Workout Plan for Men Phase 1 & Workout Plan for Men: Phase 2.
So last time we went over a workout to build your core and arms and today we are going to advance to the chest and back. Because so many of us sit down so much during the day what usually occurs is that our shoulders start rounding forward and to make the problem worst our chest muscles tend to be stronger than the mid-upper back muscles. The reason this is problematic is because it creates tension in our shoulders and leads to shoulder problems, but nevertheless we’re going to fix that problem with this workout plan so stick to it!
Workout Plan for Men Phase 2: Day 3 Routine
- 7 minutes warming up on treadmill at 1.0 level gradation. Start with 2 minutes at 3.5mph and build up to 5.0 mph. For those wanting to make this a little advanced you can build up to 7.0 mph
- 3 sets of 10 reps dumbbell presses on bench. We’re going to start out light and add 5lbs for each set. Concentrate on form with fluid movement and keeping your hips and lower back on the bench at all times. Squeeze as the top and don’t lock your elbows. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps wide grip pulldowns. Bring the bar down to your chest and squeeze your shoulder blades back at the bottom of the movement. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps flyes with dumbbells. Pretend you are pulling apart the weights and control the movement with your chest. Squeeze at the top of the movement & repeat. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps cable rows. Pull from your lats, and make sure to keep the movement slow and controlled. Don’t swing back. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps decline bench press. Ok seriously, we want to start light with this exercise. 15-20lb weights on each side is a good start and just focus on the movement with bringing the barbell down so your elbows form a 90 degree angle. No movement in lower back or legs. (view image)
- 3 sets of 10 reps back extensions. Slow controlled movement and focus attention to lower back. No swinging! (view image)
- 10 minutes cool down on treadmill at 1.0 level gradation. Start at 4.0 mph and build up to 6.0 mph after 2 minutes. Reduce to 3.0 mph for last 2 minutes. For those wanting to make this a little advanced you can build up to 7.0 mph
Workout Plan for Men Phase 2: Day 4 Workout Routine
Once again this will be your rest day! Include at least a 30 minute quick walk or light jog. Make sure to schedule this in and don’t make excuses as it will be critical to your long term success as it will keep your metabolism burning the fat at an accelerated pace.
Stay tuned for the diet plan but now you can also check out days 5 & 6 of your workout routine by going to – Workout Plan for Men Phase 2: Leg & Shoulders.
In addition to this, I’d like to challenge you to take it one step further and grab my recent release of the Intense Fat Loss Workout Plan where I have created a full 7 day/week intense fat burning workout routine and workout log to help you get totally ripped. Do it now as I have a time-limited discount where you can use Promo Code “intense40” to get an additional 40% off this full package. I’ll also offer a full money back guarantee so if you don’t get the results you want then you’ll have nothing to lose but some belly fat.
Have any questions about this workout plan? Please leave a comment below…