Time to Rip It Up!
Way easier said than done, but now, and I mean right now, is the perfect time to seriously re-evaluate your fitness plan and consider this 4 Week Fitness Plan to Getting Ripped. Even if you started up again at the beginning of the year, I want you to truly ask yourself if what you’re doing right now is feeling right?
Is your current workout just not getting you the results you think you should be getting? That is not uncommon unfortunately, but check out this cheat sheet for the 4 Week Fitness Plan to Getting Ripped. That is the intention of this article
Start off with a grocery list full of fresh foods and meats/veggies, and make sure you have at least the fundamental supplements in your diet such as this list:
Supplements to help you with Getting Ripped:
- SleepMode Natural Sleep Aid
- NOW Certified Organic Whey Protein
- Signature Creatine Performance & Recovery
- Optimum Glutamine
- Signature Omega 3 Fish Oil
Without further adieu, let’s get started…
4 Week Fitness Plan to Getting Ripped – Fundamentals
I’m keeping things pretty simple with this 4 week plan, but hopefully this approach will really change things up for you and take you one step further than that same old routine.
This 4 week plan involves only 2 workouts that you’re going to alternate. At minimum, I want you hitting the gym 3 days a week. So Week 1 might include alternating circuits of Workout A, Workout B, and Workout A, with the following week running through Workout B, Workout A, and Workout B. But if you’re feeling up to it, definitely go for 4 workouts a week.
Both workouts target different muscle groups, but all exercises are focused on increasing lean muscle mass and boosting your metabolism in the process. In combination, these 2 factors will get you looking toned and ripped in no time!
Here are the workouts…
4 Week Fitness Plan to Getting Ripped – Workout
Run through each exercise in order, resting for no more than 30 seconds between sets. Repeat the circuit at least 3 times. Perform 8-12 reps per set. I’d suggest starting off with doing Workout A for 4 weeks and then switch to Workout B.
You can then alternate and add different variations which you can learn in my article – 5 Ways to Bust Your Plateau.
- Front Dumbbell Squat (view exercise)
- Bent Over Dumbbell Row (view exercise)
- Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press (view exercise)
- Lateral Lunge with Dumbbells (view exercise)
- Woodchopper (view exercise)
- Push Up with Feet on Bench (view exercise)
- Wide Grip Pull Up (view exercise)
- Oblique Crunches on Stability Ball (view exercise)
Run through each exercise in order, resting for no more than 30 seconds between sets. Repeat the circuit at least 3 times. Perform 8-12 reps per set.
- Deadlift with Dumbbells (view exercise)
- Standing Arnold Press (view exercise)
- Dumbbell Rows on Floor (view exercise)
- Russian Twist on Stability Ball (view exercise)
- Standing Calf Raise with Barbell (view exercise)
- Ab Twist with Cable Pulley (view exercise)
- Bench Step Ups (view exercise)
- Back Extension on Roman Chair (view exercise)
The next step is to add at least 2 cardio days per week and you can either do it after these workouts or on alternate days. If you’re goal is really to get ripped then work up to this ultimate treadmill workout.
If you’re having a hard time getting your butt to the gym, make no excuses and have a powerful, pre-workout supplement like Evlution Nutrition: BCAA Energy. Not only will it help boost your motivation but it’ll also fuel your muscles with amino acids so you recover quicker.
Have any questions or feedback about this 4 Week Fitness Plan to Getting Ripped? Please leave a comment below…