Get Fit With These Kick-Ass Exercise Programs
Looking for an exercise program that totally kicks butt? Then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re like most of my female clients, you probably want a number of things from your workout and exercise program, including fat loss, toning, and muscle conditioning. But to get all of these results in a reasonable time frame, you have to hit it hard and do it right. If you’re not ready to kick some butt at the gym, then you’re not ready for real results.
So today I’m reviewing some of my hardest hitting workouts and exercise programs for women. These ones totally kick butt, so if you’ve found yourself lagging at the gym, or just can’t seem to lose those last 5 pounds, it’s time to get intense.
These are all tailored with a specific training technique in mind and will allow you to try different new exercises or to help you achieve your goals of achieving the body of one of these fitness goddesses!
Now before you get into the workouts remember that the first thing you should be doing is cleaning out your kitchen of all the bad culprit foods that usually cause you to give into your cravings and buckle. No matter how much you exercise, if you aren’t putting into the place the right diet plan then all your hard workout efforts will go to waste. For me it’s chips or ice-cream that I don’t even buy unless it’s a special occasion where I have friends over.
Of course you have a big family or have kids then this might take a while to get them used to healthier options as well. But if it’s entirely not possible the next best trick is to put these foods somewhere completely out of sight.
Ok, now that you’ve taken the first important step are ready for these workouts?
Exercise Programs for Women that Kick Butt!
- Kick Boxing Workout – The first one on the list literally kicks butt! This kick boxing workout can be a great addition to your current workout or exercise program. Not only does it work your muscles in a more dynamic way, it also burns a ton of calories and gives your metabolism a major boost! For a weekly kick boxing program, do this 30-minute kick boxing workout 3 days a week!
- Lower Body Workout for Women – This one’s another great option if you’re looking to build on your current program or want something that’s a little focused. Most women don’t ignore their lower bodies like many men do, but it’s common to get caught up in the same 3 or 4 exercises. This lower body workout has a lot of variety. Do it twice a week for a serious lower body exercise program.
- Julia Roberts Workout – Looking for a more complete program that keeps you busy all week? This Julia Roberts exercise program is specifically designed for women and incorporates 2 dedicated days of flexibility training, offset by 2 weight training days to totally condition your muscles and boost your metabolism.
- Jennifer Lawrence Workout Routine – Want something even more intense? Then my latest Jennifer Lawrence workout routine is your absolute best bet. This routine gets you at the gym 5 days a week and incorporates cardiovascular training, weight training and high intensity interval training to totally maximize your workout results. Trust me, this is one routine that really kicks butt in all the right ways!
- Jillian Michaels Treadmill Workout – Last but not least, for those women who are looking for a focused cardiovascular exercise program, this Jillian Michaels treadmill workout offers killer results. It’s a 4 week program that increases in intensity each week, incorporating interval training and climbing exercises.
All of these exercise programs kick butt in a big way, offering amazing fat-burning, toning, and muscle-conditioning results.
Now it doesn’t matter too much how often you are working out, as long as you are working out. If you’re getting back into it start off with 3 days a week and work your way up to 5 days a week with the other days including some light cardio like walking, hiking, or even cleaning!
This will keep your metabolism elevated and burning fat calories each and every day and over time they add up and give you some serious results.
If you still can’t find something suitable above, then check out my killer article Free Workout Routines for Women, where I offer up even more metabolism-boosting exercise programs to keep you moving all week long.
Have any questions or feedback about these Exercise Programs? Please leave a comment below…