What you need to know about Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer
Instead of just a single protein source, which many protein products use, Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer uses a more complete blend of protein to give you increased lean muscle mass and quicker muscle recovery time.
In addition to the protein provided, Iso Mass feeds your body seven types of creatine for muscle growth, 4 types of amino acids for quicker muscle recovery, a blend of vitamins and nutrients for additional mind and body functionality, fatty acids, nitric oxide precursors, and creatine precursors.
Who is Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer for?
Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer is for:
- Everyday gym goers trying to build lean muscle mass
- Anyone trying to gain weight
- Professional bodybuilders
Why you’d be interested in using Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer
Iso Mass Xtreme is a highly focused muscle building supplement:
- It is a time-released product, allowing protein to continue feeding your muscles long after your workout is over
- Contains Glutamine, which enhances muscle recovery, growth, and increases your protein metabolism
- This rich array of vitamins and nutrients will also increase your mental energy and focus, both pre and post-workout
The Cons/Disadvantages of Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer
As with all muscle building supplements, there are a few issues worth mentioning:
- Some people complain of a gritty and chemical aftertaste
- Powder does not mix easily – best used with a blender
- Some people find this product more effective as a post-workout supplement only
Some common misspellings include :
- Iso Masss Xtreme Gainer
- Ultimate Nutrition IsoMas Gainer
- Utlimate Mass Xtreme Gainter
Our final verdict on Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer
The time release aspect of this supplement has proven very effective, and received good feedback. There is some disagreement among users as to whether it should be taken both pre- and post-workout, or only post-workout.
Ultimately your daily serving size depends on your own goals. It’s a good idea to start off using this post-workout only, and if necessary you can use it as part of your pre-workout supplement routine as well. Get the best price on Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer Today!