The Proven Way to Melt Fat Fast
Drop the Extra Weight in One Step
I’m not pulling any punches for this one. If you’re looking for a serious way to melt fat and tone up fast, I’ve designed a workout that will impress you so much you’ll want to share it with your friends (yes go ahead please help us expand our content by sharing it on your social networks, it goes a long way!).
What is it? It’s a simple strategy to add to your current workout routine, and not only does it burn fat and get you in pretty great shape, it also enhances your energy levels in a serious way.
All you need is 11 minutes, and if you need to cut your current workout to fit this in at the end then go for it as the results will be worth it.
Here’s what you need to have in place before starting:
- Make sure you’re engaging in a focused, total-body workout routine that gets you at the gym at least 4 days a week. Check out this Workout Routine to Build Muscle for an idea of what I mean.
- Make sure you’re taking at least 2 days of rest every week. On these days, you can be active in other ways, but make sure you don’t push your muscles too hard.
- Last but not least, make sure you’re eating a diet that totally supports this approach to fitness. Take a look at my Fast Metabolism Diet for a basic idea.
Now, how to melt the fat…
Once you have those basics in order, I want you to give yourself an extra 11 minutes at the end of each of your workouts, and knock out this little fat-burning routine. That means you need to do this at least 4 times a week – but it really requires all of these things to be in place to offer killer results.
Here it is…
Your Proven 11-Minute Fat-Melting Add-On
Use your 11 minutes wisely and run through these exercises without rest:
- 3 minutes of jump rope
- 1 minute of woodchoppers (left side) (view exercise)
- 2 minutes of bench step-ups (view exercise)
- 1 minute of jumping jacks
- 2 minutes of knee tucks on bench (view exercise)
- 1 minute of woodchoppers (right side) (view exercise)
- 1 minute of jump rope
Knock this out 4 days a week, on top of your regular workout and metabolism-boosting diet, and you’ll see some serious toning results in no time.
Have any questions or feedback about this Proven Way to Melt Fat Fast? Please leave a comment below…