How to Boost Fat Loss
It’s the biggest health and fitness question out there: How can you boost fat loss and get seriously ripped and toned?
Over the years, I’ve learned that it takes a multifaceted approach. As a personal trainer and fitness coach, I’ve worked with a number of clients to burn fat and get fit. It may feel like an impossible task, but with the right strategies and motivation, I can tell you that it’s definitely possible to boost your fat loss results.
Today, I’m offering up my top 5 fat loss strategies, based on my years of experience working with people who want to lose weight and tone up. And listen, I’ve been there myself. In my own fitness journey, I’ve had to work hard to get ripped and show off all my hard work in the weight room. Real results are possible!
Here’s how to do it…
How to Boost Fat Loss: Top 5 Strategies
1. Find a New Favorite Snack – Snacking is one of the biggest roadblocks to fat loss. But with the right snack in mind, you can actually enhance your fat loss results. For a list of some great metabolism-boosting snacks, read my article on Healthy Snacks for Weight Loss here.
The first thing you need to do is think about fat content. You want to make sure your go-to snack is free of any saturated and trans fats. It should also be low in sugar, high in protein, and high in either fiber or vitamins and minerals. One of the healthiest (and most satisfying) snacks out there is almonds. They’re high in protein and healthy fatty acids to help you burn more fat and calories!
2. Spice It Up – Hot and spicy foods can actually go a long way to boost your metabolism and help you burn more fat. Spicy foods like cayenne pepper and ginger have natural thermogenic properties, which means they’ll use up a ton of calories and fat!
3. Jump Rope Every Morning – Starting your day with a little hard-pounding cardiovascular exercise is an easy way to jumpstart your metabolism and boost your fat loss potential for the next few hours. To get some ideas, check out my Jump Rope Workout here.
When it comes down to it, any exercise will do. And don’t fret if you don’t have time for a full workout. 10-15 minutes in the morning will still make a big difference when it comes to fat loss.
4. Use Mint Wisely – It’s a simple enough trick, but if you want to avoid having dessert, try brushing your teeth right after your meal. If you’re eating out, have a piece of mint-flavored gum or a breath mint. The mint flavor will tell your brain that you’re full, which will prevent a lot of extra calories!
5. Give Yoga a Try – Believe it or not, yoga is great for fat loss. Not only does it strengthen lean muscle mass (which boosts your resting metabolism), but it also burns a ton of calories in a single session. Yoga’s ability to lower stress levels might be even more beneficial, as you’ll reduce your level of harmful stress hormones that can actually cause weight gain.
If you want to give yoga a try, check out this Gaiam Yoga for Beginners Kit. It has everything you need to reap the benefits of yoga from the convenience of your home!
Have any questions or feedback about How to Boost Fat Loss? Please leave a comment below…