Fat Loss Tips: 5 Quick Tricks
Losing weight isn’t always an easy battle. But I’ve got 5 powerful yet quick tricks that will boost your fat-burning efforts into hyper gear.
Hitting a plateau is inevitable on any fat loss or fitness plan. Our bodies get used to routine, they stop responding to the same efforts, and our metabolism gets stuck once again.
This is why it’s important to educate yourself and remember that there is a science behind weight gain and weight loss. And that translates into a number of simple, quick tricks that will give you the results you’re looking for!
Let’s get right to it…
Fat Loss Tips: 5 Quick Tricks
1. Add Fiber to Your Diet – Not surprisingly, trouble with irregularity can add to the extra weight you carry in your midsection, but the solution is a simple one. By simply increasing your daily intake of soluble fiber, you can easily improve the health of your stomach and digestive tract.
Although you can get fiber from foods like vegetables, fruits, leafy greens, and many whole grains, getting your recommended daily dose of fiber can be challenging. You can easily solve the problem by adding a fiber supplement like Myogenix Pro Fiber to your diet. And the added bonus? Fiber will burn more calories during digestion and keep you feeling satisfied for longer which will help you fight the hardest of cravings.
2. Replace Carbs with Spinach – Cutting down on simple carbs is always a smart move when you’re trying to lose weight and burn fat. An easy solution is to go for spinach instead – not only will you reduce your carb intake, you’ll also give your metabolism a boost and provide your body with a number of health-promoting antioxidants.
Looking for an easy way to prepare your spinach as a side dish to your favorite protein? Simply sautee 1 cup of fresh spinach in 1 teaspoon of the fat-burning Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil with some minced garlic and chopped red pepper.
3. Take Your Vitamins – A number of vitamins play very significant roles in burning fat and losing weight. Vitamin C, for example, is needed for the production of key amino acids that help your body use fat for energy. Vitamin D has been shown to increase weight loss efforts by up to 50% in recent clinical trials. And B Complex vitamins play important roles in maintaining energy and preventing stress.
If you’re looking for some good quality vitamin supplements, check out these by one of my favorite supplement providers:
4. Drink Green Tea – Green tea is not only packed full of healthy antioxidants, but it also boosts your metabolism and gets your body burning more fat and calories. This has been supported by a number of studies, which show significantly better weight loss results when drinking the green stuff.
But it may be hard to drink enough green tea each and every day. This is why I recommend also checking a good green tea supplement like Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer. It will give you better results without the effort!
5. Get Caffeine at the Right Time – Caffeine can significantly improve your fat loss efforts by revving up your metabolism and suppressing your hunger. When timed right, it can also help you burn more calories and fat during your workout. I recommend drinking caffeine about 30 minutes before your workout – it will also give you that added boost of energy to push yourself harder!
Have any questions or feedback about Fat Loss Tips: 5 Quick Tricks? Please leave a comment below…