20 Easy Ways to Burn Fat in 30 Minutes
Sometimes it feels like no matter how hard you train, your hunger at some point takes over and you have this frustrating yo-yo effect with how good you feel. Well lucky for you, you’re not the only one who has this challenge.
What that in mind I’ve compiled just a few ideas you can implement into your fat burning regimen. From boosting your metabolism to toning and conditioning your lean muscle mass, every strategy on this list offers an effective means for fat loss. Try one or try a bunch, you really can’t wrong as long as you try.
20 Easy and Effective Strategies to Burn Fat â€“ in 30 Minutes or Less!
1. Have a Cleaning Spree â€“ Serious cleaning around the house can result in some serious fat burning results. What’s best is if you focus in on your kitchen and also clean it out of junk foods that keep getting between you and those abs. Put on some music, and work away!
2. The Yard is Always CallingÂ â€“ Yard work actually offers a pretty intense workout, and youâ€™ll burn a lot of fat in the process. If you donâ€™t have your own yard, consider doing a favor for your familyÂ or a friend on the weekend.
3. Walk to Work â€“ A simple solution, but when you tight on time for a workout, a good, fast-paced walk will burn a lot of calories and give your metabolism a pretty decent boost for the day.
4. Take the Stairs â€“ Iâ€™m sure youâ€™ve heard this one before, but taking the stairs rather than the elevator is a great way to enhance your metabolism and burn off a lot more fat!
5. Cook a Big Dinner â€“ Believe it or not, cooking is a good exercise. It keeps you on your feet, and it keeps you moving. Cook with metabolism boosting foods like Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil, and youâ€™re doubling your results because of the antioxidants and other nutrients you’ll get.d
6. Stand While You Work â€“ While itâ€™s not practical for everyone, standing at your desk or while you work burns a lot more calories than sitting. If you have to sit, at least try to move around as much as you can.
7. Do Yoga Every Morning â€“ Starting your day with a quick yoga routine is a great way to boost your metabolism for the day. If youâ€™re new to yoga, check out this awesome Gaiam Yoga for Beginners Kit.
8. Play a Game of Pool â€“ Next time youâ€™re out with friends, consider playing a good game of pool. It may not seem like the most strenuous of exercises, but in a single game youâ€™ll burn up to a hundred calories.
9. Enjoy the Sauna â€“ Saunas and steam rooms are a great way to burn off some extra calories and fat. By working up a serious sweat, youâ€™ll burn up to 80 calories or so in under 30 minutes.
10. Replace Your Chair with a Stability Ball â€“ A stability ball can be a great replacement for an office or desk chair, and sitting on one while you work will engage a whole bunch of core and back muscles. And youâ€™ll burn some serious fat in the process! Take a look at this Xercise Ball Package With DVD And Pump.
11. Walk aÂ Dog â€“ Dog-walking is great exercise. Not only does it get you moving, your dogâ€™s probably going to keep you moving at a decent, fat-burning pace! Â If you don’t have a do you can always go to your closest SPCA and give one of their dogs some love. Take a frisbee or a tennis ball and play active fetch with your puppy to really get you moving and keep it fun for him as well.
12. Wash Your Car â€“ This is actually one of my favorite things to do, and itâ€™s a great little workout. Burn up to 200 calories while you clean up your ride and activate all your core muscles while doing so.Â For instance, when you’re getting down to clean the wheels use a squat position and really flex your abs.
13. Play a Gameâ€“Â If you can get your hands on a Wii/Kinect or any other video game console that involves movement you’ll laugh your way to burning a good number of calories.
14. Take Up a Lunch-Time Sport â€“ Something as simple as pick-up basketball can burn a lot of fat in 30 minutes, offering a total body workout that will also keep you social!
15. Go for a Swim â€“ Swimming can offer a pretty serious little workout. My advice? Replace your typical cardio workout with a swim at least once a week. Youâ€™ll notice some amazing results when it comes to burning fat and conditioning your muscles.
16. Get It On â€“ Of all the fat-burning strategies in your repertoire, why not try this? Sex can burn more than 200 calories especially when you try different positions with your partner.Â For added boost of hormones do this after a good workout!
17. Stretch â€“ Even if all you have time for is a good serious of stretches, youâ€™ll still burn more fat and calories than you would have without any exercise. Stretching and flexibility training are actually a great way to boost metabolism and condition your muscles. Check out these Adjustable Resistance Toning Tubes to take it up a notch.
18. Get Your Bike Out of Storage â€“ If you have a bike, start using it, or consider investing in one. Cycling is a totally effective way to burn fat, and it will improve your overall well-being and mood.Â Often times you’ll find you are exploring areas of your city that you would have never seen otherwise and nothing screams tight butt muscles than a good cyclist!
19. Bring a Frisbee to the Beach â€“ Remember, all physical activity improves your fat loss results, and playing Frisbee is no exception. Itâ€™s an easy thing to pack in your beach bag, and itâ€™s a lot of fun!
20. Do Crunches in front of the TVÂ â€“If you’re going to chill and watch tv, that’s all good but how about doing crunches everytime one of the actors says a word or a certain person comes into the scene?
Have any other ideas you’d add to this list? Please leave a comment below…