Start Your Day Right
Looking for the best possible smoothie to start your day with tons of energy? This recipe is most energy-packed and nutritious smoothie you can serve up in just a few minutes.
Remember it’s all about including superfoods which contain a large quantity of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy nutrients to support an active and fit lifestyle. Whether it’s protein, fiber, or antioxidants, these ingredients help to boost your metabolism, burn off unwanted fat, and give you a major boost of energy.
Ready to power up?
Ultimate Energy-Boosting Superfood Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie can be made in just a few minutes. Grab a blender or magic bullet, and blend together the following ingredients.
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk – Almond milk is probably the healthiest milk alternative you can include in your diet. Go for the unsweetened kind to reduce your intake of processed sugar. If you prefer coconut, rice, or dairy milk, these work just as well.
- 1 Medium Banana – Bananas are a great source of fiber and sugars to help sweeten this smoothie naturally without adding a ton of calories
- 1 Cup of Fresh Baby Spinach – Spinach is super rich in nutrients being high in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, magnesium, and calcium and only has 7 calories in a cup.
- 1 Scoop of Spirulina Powder – Spirulina is one of the best superfoods around, and it’s been around for a very long time. It’s actually made from a species of blue-green algae that’s packed full of antioxidants including beta-carotene, Vitamin B and fiber. It also offers an amazing boost to your immune system and contains a decent dose of plant-based protein. Here’s one that is critically acclaimed with great reviews – NOW Spirulina Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds – Chia seeds have become a pretty popular superfood, and for good reason. They contain a ton of protein and fiber, in addition to omega-3 fatty acids. These healthy fats have been shown to contribute to energy production as well as fat-burning, among many other benefits. Get them in your diet now – Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil – This stuff is becoming another popular superfood. It contains a unique kind of saturated fat that actually gives your metabolism a major boost, and people are finding it extremely useful for losing weight. Including it in your diet raw like this is best. Take a look here – Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 of Avocado – Lastly, add in 1/4 of an avocado slice to enrich this smoothie with another power-fat which is great to sustain your energy for the next few hours.
And there you have it, a ton of energy-boosting, fat-burning superfood ingredients. Add some ice to this recipe as desired and blend, and if you’re looking for an even bigger jumpstart to your day, try adding a scoop of this Green Foods Matcha Green Tea. It’s full of antioxidants which means it’s great at preventing damage to your cells by harmful chemicals in our environments and foods.
Have any questions or feedback about my Ultimate Superfood Smoothie? Please leave a comment below…