Top 10 Natural Appetite Suppressants
Cravings and hunger spikes are the most difficult things to deal with on any diet. And while a healthy eating plan is the first step to weight loss success, you’ve got to have some solid coping strategies in place.
Natural appetite suppressants offer a safe and effective means of managing your cravings while staying fit and losing weight.
Today I’m reviewing 10 of the best natural appetite suppressants to help you lose the fat and keep it off. Add these items to your diet and I guarantee you’ll notice some serious improvements!
Control Your Cravings with these Top 10 Natural Appetite Suppressants…
1. Cayenne Pepper – If you can handle a bit of heat, go for it! Spices and seasonings like cayenne pepper rev up your metabolism and offer a highly effective method of controlling your cravings.
2. Almonds – Almonds are a fantastic natural appetite suppressant. They’ve been shown to increase feelings of fullness and satisfaction, in addition to being a rich source of vitamins, and healthy fats – so they’ll also boost your metabolism. These Cajun Lemon Pepper Almonds pack an even bigger punch with additional appetite suppressing ingredients.
3. Coffee – The caffeine in coffee is one of the best appetite suppressants you can find, and it will totally speed up your metabolism and help you burn off extra calories. Just watch the sugar and cream!
4. Ginger – If you’re not already cooking with it, you need to start today! Ginger is one of the cheapest things you can buy at the grocery store, but it packs a powerful punch when it comes to enhancing your metabolism and controlling cravings.
5. Avocados – The protein, fiber, and healthy fats in avocados make them the ideal natural craving control. They’ll fill you up, and the creamy taste and texture will leave you satisfied. Plus, the omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to help you burn off extra calories and fat.
6. Green Tea – If you’re looking for an alternative to coffee, green tea’s your best choice. Its caffeine content will also do the trick when it comes to suppressing your appetite naturally, and it’s full of antioxidants to support a healthy lifestyle. For an even bigger impact, try starting your mornings with Green Foods Matcha Green Tea.
7. Apples – Not only will they satisfy your sweet tooth, but apples will also keep those pesky cravings at bay with their high fiber content.
8. Dark Chocolate – Apples not enough to satisfy that sweet tooth? If you keep it in moderation, just a few pieces of dark chocolate are enough to distract your taste buds and your hunger pains. Like Coffee and green tea, chocolate also contains caffeine to help do the trick.
9. Eggs – Any natural protein source will help fill you up and ward off cravings throughout your day. Eggs are especially helpful, and they’re the ideal breakfast appetite suppressant.
10. Water – This list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning water. Did you know that you can experience feelings of hunger when you’re dehydrated? Next time you’re feeling hungry, have a glass of water before you go for food. You’d be surprised by how satisfying it can be!
BONUS – Alright, I had to include this one on the list as well. It’s Mega-T Green Tea with South African Hoodia, a combination of naturally derived ingredients that have both been shown to suppress appetite and keep the fat off!
Have any questions or feedback about these Top 10 Natural Appetite Suppressants? Please leave a comment below…