Lose Belly Fat Diet
Getting healthy is what I encourage for all of my clients.
But the truth is, looking good counts for a lot too, and who doesn’t want to look fitter, younger, and more toned?
Losing belly fat is by far the most challenging of all fitness and weight loss goals. No matter your fitness level, you’ve probably struggled to lose that annoying belly fat. I’ve been there myself.
But along the way, I’ve learned a number of easy diet solutions to help you lose belly fat. Here are my top 10 tips…
Lose Belly Fat Diet: 10 Easy Tips
1. Cut out the refined sugar. Refined white sugar leads to spikes in your blood sugar level, slowing your metabolism and leading to cravings.
2. Remove saturated and trans fats. These types of fats slow your metabolism and are deposited directly into your body. If carry fat around the waist, that’s where this will end up. Watch your labels at the grocery store.
3. Avoid sodium. A diet high in salt leads to water retention, which is only going to make your belly fat look worse. Cut down on the salt, and you’ll shed some of that extra water weight.
4. Eat whole grains. If you’re trying to lose belly fat, you need to cut out white flour and refined carbohydrates, including white pasta, bread, and rice. I cannot stress this enough! Refined carbohydrates are stripped of their nutrients and slow your metabolism.
5. Pass on the junk food! Junk food is high in refined sugar, sodium, fat, and unhealthy carbohydrates, so this one is a must. This includes getting rid of the fast food.
6. Eat more protein. If you’re trying to lose belly fat, protein is a great addition to your diet. Protein actually burns more calories during digestion, helping you burn more fat! Adding a tasty protein supplement to your diet can also help keep you feeling full and rev up your metabolism. Check out the new ultimate protein complex: Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey.
7. Eat fat-burning foods. There are a number of foods out there that actually increase your metabolism and help you burn belly fat. Protein and whole grains are some of these foods. Other fat-burning options include Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil and NOW Green Tea Extract. Add them to your diet today!
8. Eat more frequently. Eating frequently keeps your metabolism more stable, helping you burn more calories and avoid cravings. Make sure your snacks are healthy and high in protein. A good alternative for snacking is a healthy protein bar like the Myoplex LIte Bars.
9. Give yourself a boost. When it comes to weight loss supplements, there are good options and bad options. But having that extra boost can burn belly fat and give you the motivation you need. You can go with a natural option like Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer, or for more serious results, try Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix.
10. Drink more water. This one’s pretty simple, but it can make a big difference. In addition to maintaining your health, water also helps fill you up.
So there you have it, 10 simple diet tips to help you lose belly fat. Remember, eating a whole foods diet combined with regular exercise and resistance training is the best route!
Have any questions or feedback about Lose Belly Fat Diet? Please leave a comment below…