30 Minutes to Serious Fat Loss
Burning fat is no easy task otherwise we’d all be fit as heck, and with life getting in the way it can be a serious problem that gets worst and worst if you don’t nip it in the bud right?
So how do we boost the motivation and keep things in check with time to help you stay on track? Welcome to a whole new fat burning workout you can knock out in 30 minutes flat.
What I love about 30 minute workouts is that you can give it your all, I mean really expend energy as much as you can to boost that fat burning metabolism for hours after you finish your workout.
With that in mind let’s jump right in, burn, burn burn damnit!
The Workout Routine to Burn Serious Fat!
To see some intense results, this workout should be done at least once a week. If you’re already in a good swing with your current workout, that’s no problem, just make room to integrate this it into your workout program by at least 2 to 3 times a week.
To prepare for this intense fat-burning workout, make sure you fuel up. Get hydrated, and try an energy-boosting supplement like Pre JYM or Essential Amino Energy. You can also check out my Best Pre Workout Shake recipe – it will keep your muscles fueled and give your metabolism an extra boost.
Rest for no more than 15-30 seconds between sets and between exercises.
The Fat-Burning Workout Routine
- 3-minute warm-up of jump rope
—-Do the following circuit with exercises back to back and repeat everything two more times—
- 10-12 squats with barbell (view exercise)
- 1 minute of ab crunches (view exercise)
- 2 minutes of bench step-ups (view exercise)
- 10-12 reps of butt kicks on stability ball (each leg) (view exercise)
- 1 minute of alternating knee tucks on bench (view exercise)
- 10-12 deadlifts with barbell (view exercise)
- 8-10 standing lat pulldowns (view exercise)
- 30 seconds of Russian twist (view exercise)
- 1 minute of plank on stability ball (view exercise)
—-end of circuit—
- 5 minutes of running on treadmill (moderate to fast speed)
- 5 minutes on stationary bicycle (moderate speed)
Make sure you do a bit of stretching afterwards, and hydrate again to replenish your system. If you have more than 30 minutes, you can definitely add on to this workout with more exercises, or simply extend your time on the treadmill or bike.
If you need more of a challenge, here’s it is: try to reduce your rest time between exercises as much as possible, with the ultimate goal of taking no rest at all. Push harder and harder every week and you’ll see the extra fat melt off week by week.
Keep these Supplements in mind to burn fat quickly:
- Evlution Nutrition: BCAA Energy
- SleepMode Natural Sleep Aid
- NOW Certified Organic Whey Protein
- Signature Creatine Performance & Recovery
- Optimum Glutamine
- Signature Omega 3 Fish Oil
- GABA Relax with Vitamin B6
Have any questions or feedback about my Burn Burn Burn Workout? Please leave a comment below…