Tone that Butt
We all think it, and yet so many yet still go for those tight jeans without having the booty to make it really work!
The good news is that it doesn’t take that much to really tone those thighs and butt if you put two pieces of the puzzle together.
The first piece of the puzzle? It’s a no-brainer with a pretty healthy nutrient dense diet that keeps it light on the carbs is the way to go on this one. So what does low carbs mean do you ask?
Well the good news is that you can win the battle easier if you include the high fiber carbs light oats, veggies and even grains like quinoa. And the better news is that the best way to limit the bad carbs is simply to watch the sugar content of anything you are putting in your body. You’ll find sugar hiding it’s ugly head in sauces (like ketchup, teriyaki) and definitely in almost any canned drink you can get in the grocery store so just skip these. Go for healthy alternatives like fresh salsa and water with lemon juice.
Ok now you got the hard part covered, so the next step is pretty textbook. You got just got to go for this 15 minute leg workout 3-4 times a week in additon to a total body workout routine like this one – 10-Minute Total Body Workout in Just 3 Moves.
Do each exercise back-to-back and repeat the entire circuit a total number of 3 times.
- Lateral Lunge with Dumbbells – To view this exercise, click here.
- Bosu Ball Squat – To view this exercise, click here.
- Woodchoppers – To view this exercise, click here.
- Wide Stance Squat – To view this exercise, click here.
- Stability Ball Butt Kicks – To view this exercise, click here
- Bosu Ball Single Leg Squat – To view this exercise, click here.
You ready for the challenge? Leave a comment below for any questions…