Exercise at Home Tips
When busy times are upon us it’s hard to get a workout in, but if you’re like me and still want to feel good about yourself then getting in a quick workout at home can really do the trick.
In this article we’re going to look at some easy exercise at home tips which will allow you to make the most of a quick 20-30 minute workout session.
We`ll take a look at some affordable and compact gear as well as some different types of exercises you can do in the shortest amount of time.
Ready? Let’s go!
Exercise at Home Tips: Gear You Gotta Have
If you haven’t yet, I’d make sure to have some very basic compact and affordable workout gear in your house ready for whenever you are short on time. This will lead to no excuses, and I have to through it in here but if you’re fearing the lack of motivation then have a quick pre-workout energy drink like USPLabs Jack3d lemonade flavour. All you have to do is mix it with ice and water and you’ll have definitely have the energy to push through even on your most tired days.
Now on to the gear. Here is a list of my best recommendations:
- Adjustable Resistance Toning Tubes
- Exercise Ball Package With DVD And Pump
- Latex Stretch Bands
- 2 In 1 Power Medicine Ball And Kettlebell
- LCD Digital Jump Rope
- Balance Trainer
- Ab Wheel
- And if you have some money to invest in some weights then this powerblock is pretty awesome – PowerBlock SportBlock
Exercise at Home Tips: Workouts You Can do
Have no idea of what workouts you can do at home with this gear? No worries, I already have some workouts for you to try and you’ll see me mention this gear again as well so you know exactly how to work it…
- Workout Routine for Women at Home
- Workout Routine for Men at Home
- 30 Minute Workout Plan
- Total Body Workout in 30 Minutes
- Home Workout No Equipment
Ok, so if you want something a little different, these DVD’s are the best of the best:
Exercise at Home Tips: Taking It To The Next Level
One of the greatest advantages you have at home is that you can really watch your form especially if you can get a mirror and place it to the side of you. You don’t have to worry about anyone thinking you’re being pompous or whatever, and if you watch your form you will probably notice some breaks in your posture where you wouldn’t have before.
If you’re not sure what to look out for, then here is a quick list:
- Shoulders back, feel a pinch between your shoulder blades
- Use your joints as pivot points. For instance if you’re doing bicep curls your elbow is staying steady and your arm is moving around the joint.
- Feet shoulder width apart and keep your knees behind your toes
- Abs tight in every movement
- Your back is straight up or at an angle with bend at the hips
Have any questions or feedback about these exercise at home tips? Please leave me a comment below…