Firm the Heck Up & Get Beach Ready
It’s easy to get lost in a battle of attacking your self-confidence when it’s time to get into a swim suit and it doesn’t matter whether you’re a girl or a guy we all face it.
It will take dedication and some sweat and excuses can go to hell so we all just have to accept it right? The fact of the matter is that we all love looking and feeling our best and this is an untouchable emotion that we can forget during weak times of stress, lack of sleep or those damn hunger cravings.
The good news is that we’re going to attack getting beach ready from all angles and together they are going to give rocking results.
Here is the plan…
7 Ways to Get Swim Suit Ready
1. Start Lifting Weights at the Gym – If all you’re doing is cardio, you need to get serious about weight training. Not only will you look tighter and more toned (in all the right places), you’ll also boost your metabolism in a significant way.
Working out in the mornings and evenings will give you the best results, boosting your metabolism for the day and helping you build muscle while you sleep. And to get optimal support of lean muscle growth, I recommend taking a whey protein supplement like Optimum 100% Casein Protein and a BCAA (branched chain amino acid) complex like BPI Sports Best BCAA. In combination, these supplements will maximize your muscle growth and get you results in half the time.
2. Focus on Your Glutes and Core – Your core muscles (abdominal and lower back) and glutes (butt muscles) are going to have the biggest visual impact when it comes to your swim suit – so give them extra attention!
Things like planks, squats, lunges, and deadlifts are all the best exercises to get that core tight and firm.
3. Drink Lots of Water – You’ve heard it before, but it’s true. Drinking water can effectively improve your digestion and reduce your fat deposits, in addition to making you feel more full and satisfied.
Staying hydrated during your workout is especially important. For optimal hydration, try coconut water – it contains additional nutrients that will give your metabolism a kick!
4. Get More Natural Diuretics in Your Diet – Diuretics like caffeine and green tea will speed up your metabolism, suppress your appetite, and get you burning more fat and calories. You can find them naturally in foods like cucumbers, lemon, and asparagus, or get them in a green tea extract like Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer.
Also, if you want to take it to the next level one of the leading, naturally-derived metabolism-boosters currently on the market is 7-Keto LeanGels. It’s pretty good for fast results in time for summer or any beach trip.
5. Cut Down on Carbs – Simple carbohydrates like the ones found in breads, pastas, and starches are just deadly for your midsection. One of the fastest ways to look more toned and fit is to cut down on carbs significantly and eat more veggies and protein.
6. Monitor Your Alcohol Intake – This one may be difficult with summer approaching, but consider this your preparation period. Before the summer partying hits, take it easy on the alcoholic beverages.
Removing these extra calories from your diet will have a big impact on how you look in that swim suit. At the least, go for drinks that are less sugary!
7. Engage Your Core – Since so much depends on your core muscles, engage them on a daily basis. Simple things like stretching, standing up taller, and tightening your stomach muscles while you sit can actually go a long way to help you look more toned. Not hard, you just go to remember it!
Hope you like this one and share it on Facbeook, Twitter, etc. Any questions please leave a comment below…