Major Weight Loss
From the number of comments I have gotten lately on other articles I have written for this site I know that many people are actually looking for more information about major weight loss. When we’re talking about major weight loss we’re talking about losing a good 20 pounds or more of weight.
Considering the fact that all of us are bombarded with so many different messages about losing weight and eating healthy it’s no wonder that it can be so overwhelming.
To make things as simple as possible, (and I know it has to be simple in order to be effective otherwise we will put it off more and more!) I’m going to break it down so you have a step by step process to follow.
The key will be that you not get distracted and all of a sudden change paths making yourself most lost.
First Steps with Major Weight Loss
The psychology of increasing your will power is the first element you will need to overcome in order to win this battle. Are you ready for this? Even if you’re not, that’s ok, because we’re going to start from the basics.
Here are some steps to put into place right away…
- Sleep – 8 hours. Forget all the studies on how little or how much you should have. In the weight loss and training world 8 hours is golden. Focus on getting this every night because with a good sleep you will have the greatest will power.
- No more late night eating. Don’t have an appetite in the morning? Chances are you are eating too late at night. You can have an after dinner snack but keep it to a single serving of fruit or couple it with some cottage cheese.
- Have a healthy breakfast. No matter hos much I stress this one many still skip it and end up setting their days up for failure. A healthy breakfast including oatmeal, scrambled eggs or a powerful protein shake will start your day with a bang and pave the way to you feeling awesome about yourself from the get go
- Whey Protein is one of the best weight loss secrets – EVER! You may have had a bad experience with whey protein powder in the past, but put that aside as the industry has come along way in creating very tasty protein powders. The best tasting in the market includes: Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion has a wicked chocolate milk flavour, or you can try a premium product which is also lactose free and has a nice smooth texture – Optimum Platinum Hydrowhey
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. We’re supposed to get 2 liters of water a day and even more if we’re exercising. The great thing about water is that it keeps you full and allows your body to get rid of toxins and other chemicals found in our foods and environment which are having an impact with the obesity epidemic across North America. Add some lemon/lime or cucumbers/mint to give it some extra flavour.
Ok that seems like a lot? Hopefully not, but at least it is simple stuff right? Instead of making this a super long article I just decided to break this down since so many in my Facebook page are mentioning that they really want to get into this topic further and I don’t want to overwhelm at once.
Major Weight Loss: Conclusion
You have some very POWERFUL and fundamental concepts that will guarantee success for you, and I know this because I’ve gotten so much feedback about the articles that I have written on this site and how it has helped so many so don’t doubt it.
I’ve made it as easy as possible for you so all you have to do now is put these steps into place. Once you have done this then I will start to bring in some more in depth information about your nutrition plan, workout routine, and even safe and healthy supplements to help you succeed further
Now is the time, leave a comment below to make a pledge that you will put these steps into play starting today and if you have any questions I want to hear them!