Easy Exercise Plan
A regular exercise plan is absolutely necessary if you’re trying to get in shape and lose weight. And believe it or not, it can be easy!
Exercise is important for a number of reasons. Not only does it keep you looking lean and toned, it also prevents disease, fights aging, and keeps your mental health in check. No matter how busy your schedule is, it’s important to keep moving as much as possible.
This article looks at a basic, easy exercise plan specially designed for beginners and those looking for new and easy workout ideas.
Ready for this? Let’s get started…
Easy Exercise Plan
Getting easy with your exercise and workout plan is all about thinking ahead and having the right tools at your disposal. A little planning can go a long way!
Easy Exercise Basics
Before we get to the plan, there are a number of basic principles that you should keep in mind in any exercise routine:
- 30 minutes of exercise 4-5 days a week is enough to keep you in shape and feeling your best. You don’t need to kill yourself at the gym, You just need to do use your time wisely.
- For optimal results, you need to do both weight training and cardiovascular exercise. Cardio helps you burn a bunch of calories and relieves stress, while weight training builds lean muscle mass and boosts your metabolism over the long term.
- To get the most out of your workouts, make sure you follow up with a healthy protein supplement like Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion. It will give your muscles the fuel they need!
- Finally, no matter what kind of exercise you do, make sure you stay hydrated throughout your workout. If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to your favorite sports drink, give this VPX Coco Fit Coconut Water a try.
The Easy Exercise Plan
This plan incorporates both cardio and weight training, in a simple, hassle-free way. In just 30 minutes a day, you can seriously improve your overall health and fitness. Here’s the plan…
- Warm up with 3 minutes of light cardio. Any machine will do.
- Increase the intensity and spend another 15 minutes on your favorite cardio equipment. But to get the most out of these 15 minutes, you need to really push yourself. If you’re not working up a sweat, you’re not doing enough.
- Your next 15 minutes are going to be spent doing resistance training. So it’s time to hit the weights. For all exercises, choose a weight that tires you out around the 10th repetition.
- For your chest and back, do 1 set of dumbbell chest presses (view exercise) and 1 sets of lat pulldowns (view exercise).
- For your arms, do 1 set of standing dumbbell curls (view exercise) and 1 set of tricep extensions (view exercise).
- When it comes to your core muscles, a set of crunches with your legs raised will get you started (view exercise).
- For your legs, 1 set of walking lunges (view exercise) and 1 set of dumbbell squats (view exercise) will do the trick.
- Finally, spend a couple minutes stretching your muscles, with special attention on the muscles you just worked out.
Easy Exercise Plan – Conclusion
There you have it, a simple, straightforward exercise plan that can be done in just 30 minutes! Not only will you feel better, you’ll also give your metabolism a major jump-start – and that means more calories and fat burned! If you’re looking an even bigger fat-burning boost, check out either the Women’s Fat Loss Stack or the Men’s Fat Loss Stack as these combos are extremely powerful in giving you everything you need to elevate your metabolism and reduce belly fat within a few weeks time. Of course you will also need to include smaller meals throughout the day full of whole natural foods but together you are setting the stepping stones for easy results.
Have any questions or feedback about this easy exercise plan? Please leave a comment below…