BSN Syntha-6 Protein Review
If you haven’t yet make sure to ready my article on Whey Protein Powder and Whey Protein Isolate vs Whey Protein Concentrate. Now that aside, one of the top protein powder sellers on the market is BSN’s Syntha-6 which is easily identifiable by it’s trademark red container.
BSN Syntha-6 Extended Release Protein Blend is an all-day protein blend containing 6 individually complete proteins formulated with digesting proteins of varying rates. These distinct amino acid profiles ensure that your muscles are fed for up to 8 hours, while also increasing protein synthesis, and repairing damaged muscle tissue.
Syntha-6 derives its name from its protein matrix consisting of 1.) ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, 2.)micro-filtered WPI, 3.) Micellar alpha and beta case-ins, 4.)calcium caseinate, 5.) egg albumen, and 6.) milk protein concentrate. This is pretty sweet because it contains all the ingredients you need to optimize muscle repair and growth. [ad#ad-2]
Syntha-6 has also been fortified with BCAA’s, muscle sparring glutamine peptides, heart-healthy meduim chain triglycerides (MCTs) and essential fatty acids, along with Aminogen and 5 grams of fiber for greater digestion and increased nutrient uptake. This comprehensive ingredient list is without a doubt the reason it is one of the best-sellers in the weight training and fitness indust.
BSN Syntha-6 Product Highlights:
- Sustained Release (up to 8 hours of amino acid nitrogen delivery)
- Multi-Functional A.M.-P.M. Protein Blend
- 6 Different Ultra-Premium Proteins (nutritionally complete/complete amino acid profiles)
- Active Protein Utilization Enzymes (Aminogen® and Papain)
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids and Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), a fast-burning energy source
- Glutamine Peptides
- Great Source of Fiber
- Aspartame Free
- 9 ridiculously delicious flavors (Banana, Caramel Latte, Chocolate Milk Shake, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cookies & Cream, Mochachino, Strawberry Milk Shake, Vanilla Ice Cream)
Designed to Support:
* Digestive Health
* Weight Management
* Meal Alternative
Have you tried BSN Syntha-6 Whey Protein powder? Please leave a comment below: