Fruit Smoothie Recipe – Ultimate Parfait
One of the best ways to get on track with eating healthy is to introduce protein fruit smoothies into your diet. The benefits are simply exponential…
- Great way to introduce antioxidant rich fruit into your diet to boost immune system
- Adding whey protein boosts your amino acid intake which helps with muscle recovery & strength gains
- Can easily curb appetite for unhealthy junk food
- Boosts your metabolism if you combine one or two protein smoothies with three small meals throughout the day
- Taste great, no actually they taste fantastic! Mix your favorite fruits and yogurts
So what’s my ultimate fruit smoothie parfait recipe?
1/4 cup chopped frozen mangos
1/4 cup frozen mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
2 tablespoons pineapple/coconut yogurt
1 scoop vanilla whey protein (read about different types of whey protein)
1 teaspoon L-Glutamine (read benefits of Glutamine supplementation here)
2 ice cubes
1/6 cup water
1/6 cup skim milk
Seriously, how good does that sound? It’s the ultimate fruit smoothie recipe and it’s full of all the benefits for anyone wanting to lose weight, gain muscle and get toned.
If you’re sensitive to dairy products you can try other types of yogurt and rice/hemp/almond milk or just lactose-free milk.
Have other fruit smoothie recipes that you can recommend? Please leave a comment below…