Best Anti-Aging Supplements
While there’s no denying that regular exercise and a healthy diet are the best ways to fight aging, they’re not always enough. At the end of the day, you may be wanting more from your efforts.
Luckily, there’s a lot more you can do. There are a number of anti-aging supplements on the market that are not only effective, but also safe and natural. Like any supplements, it’s about making the right choices and thinking about what’s best for your body.
Today I’m reviewing the best anti-aging supplements to take years off your life. Not only will you look younger, but you’ll also feel younger – and that means better results in all aspects of your life.
5 Best Anti-Aging Supplements
1. Multivitamin – A good multivitamin supplement is important for fighting aging on a daily basis. Not only do essential vitamins and minerals support normal bodily functions, but they also help fight stress that only speeds up aging. The B complex vitamins, for example, help reduce the impact of stress and keep your mind alert. Many vitamins, like Vitamin C, also have antioxidant properties that help keep your skin looking young and vibrant.
2. Acai Juice – The importance of antioxidants in slowing (and even reversing) the aging process can’t be overstated. Cell oxidation is a process that results from a number of stressors, both internal and external, that wear on your body and compromise your organs and tissues over time. A diet rich in antioxidants helps combat cell oxidation, preventing aging on the inside and out.
Acai berries are packed full of antioxidants to prevent the visible signs of aging, and this NOW Acai Juice is an easy way to up your daily intake.
3. Green Tea – Acai juice not enough? Then try green tea – its antioxidant content is through the roof, and not only will it help prevent wrinkles and other visible signs of aging, it will also give your metabolism a major boost and keep you energized throughout your day.
For the biggest antioxidant impact, try this Magic Matcha Green Tea. Trust me, this is one of the few natural supplements that will totally change your life!
4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids – The health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids are numerous, and they can play a big role in your anti-aging routine. Not only do they help promote healthy skin, there’s also evidence that they improve the functioning of your heart and brain. Add to that the benefits for your metabolism and ability to burn fat, and you really can’t go wrong.
I recommend trying a natural source omega-3 supplement, like this Liquid Gold Flax Oil.
5. Calcium – You’re probably aware of the important role of calcium in the health of your bones, but new evidence suggests that the anti-aging benefits extend further by reducing sagging and wrinkles. It appears that much of the sagging and wrinkles associated with getting older are actually due to deteriorating bones in your face, so supplementing with calcium can really have a big anti-aging impact!
Try NOW Calcium and Magnesium for the best daily support!
Have any questions or feedback about Best Anti-Aging Supplements? Please leave a comment below…