Essentials of Easy Abs
Rock hard, sexy abs really can be easy with the right combination of regular exercise and healthy eating. And when it comes to a healthy diet, it’s all about keeping your metabolism boosted and your fat burning potential at its highest.
In order to get the most out of your fat-busting diet and support a sexy six pack, there are 3 basic rules you need to follow:
- Eat frequently. Eating smaller meals and snacks more often will help keep your metabolism in high gear and lead to better fat burning results.
- Eat more protein. Protein is a natural metabolism booster. It takes longer to digest, keeps you feeling full, and burns more calories in the process.
- Be prepared. Preparing for sudden feelings of hunger is another rule for keeping your metabolism boosted. Having healthy snacks with you when you’re on the go is the easiest solution to preventing a total metabolism shut-down!
Let’s look how you can take care of all of these things with a single approach – high-protein snacks that will fight hunger and keep your metabolism boosted when you’re on the go.
These on-the-go protein sources will bring you closer to the abs of your dreams, I guarantee it!
5 Easy Abs On-the-Go Protein Sources
1. Protein Bars – Protein bars and other meal replacement bars are the perfect on-the-go sources of protein. Keep a couple in your bag, some in your desk drawer at work, and even an extra in your glove box. They’re one of the easiest ways to fight cravings and keep you in your fat-burning zone.
My top pick is these Vega Sport Chocolate Coconut Protein Bars. They’re a leader in the industry and contain 15 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber and even 1.5 grams of Omega 3 plus a whole bunch of other goodies to help you keep full and supply your body with minerals & vitamins you won’t get from other bars.
2. Beef Jerky – You heard me right. If you pass on the cheap stuff, this is actually an excellent and relatively healthy source of protein. It’s great when you’re on the go, and it will totally support lean muscle growth and recovery.
3. Almonds – Nuts are a great source of proteins and healthy fats that will actually add an extra kick to your metabolism. Many bodybuilders swear by a diet that’s high in these ingredients, and they’re super convenient for snacking. Almonds are a particularly healthy nut, as they help to support testosterone levels for optimal fitness. Go for something different than the regular plain old almonds and check these Cajun Lemon Pepper Almonds out.
4. Tuna – Those little flavored tuna cans are one of my favorite on-the-go protein sources, and they’ve been a part of my easy abs diet plan for years. Add to a pita, a salad, or just enjoy on its own. You’ll also be supporting lean muscle mass in a big way!
5. Greek Yogurt – The last pick for on-the-go protein sources is fat-free Greek yogurt. This stuff is absolutely bursting with protein, and it’s totally convenient when on the go. Add a bit of fresh fruit or honey for sweetness and you’ll also satisfy your cravings!
Have any questions or feedback about these 5 Easy Abs On-The-Go Protein Sources? Please leave a comment below…