We all need ideas for staying motivated in our workouts.
And what’s a better motivator than some good music?
Music may actually be one of the best motivators during a workout. Research shows that music can have an immediate impact on our mood, so if you’re feeling a bit sluggish or drained, try some music.
Music’s also great for cardio workouts. You can get your body moving in sync with the beat of the song, and I guarantee that your workout will fly by!
Changing your rhythm according to each song is also a great way of making your own interval workout. Interval workouts alternate between high and low intensity exercises. Listening to songs of different tempos can be used as a guideline for changing your tempo and keeping things exciting.
I recommend making your own workout playlist, or multiple playlists, and carry them with you on your iPod or MP3 player while working out. Personally, I also find music to be a great motivator before a workout. It can instantly improve my mood and give me the energy I need to hit the gym.
Here are some great suggestions both old and new for your workout playlist:
- David Guetta feat. Will I Am – Nothing Really Matters
- Flo Rida – Good Feeling
- Ke$ha – Backstabber
- Warrior – Disturbed
- Rihanna – Cheers (Drink to That)
- Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
- Martin Solveig & Kele – Ready 2 Go
- David Guetta feat. Usher – Without You
- Marians Trench – Haven’t Had Enough
- Pitbull – Give Me Everything
- Kuba Oms – Electrolove
- Florence and the Machine – Dog Days Are Over
- Cobra Starship feat. Sabi – You Make Me Feel
- Broken, Beat & Scared – Metallica
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Can´t be Touched – Roy Jones jr.
- Indestructible – Disturbed
- Headstrong – Trapt
- Figure .09 – Linkin Park
- Faster Kill Pussycat – Paul Oakenfold ft Brittany Murphy
- Put That Ass to Work – LMFAO
If your updated workout playlists still aren’t enough, here are a few other tips for staying motivated at the gym:
- Take an energy boosting supplement like USPLabs Jack3d. This will help get you moving and keep you moving for longer workouts. Remember, the more intense your workout, the better your gains. So make sure you stay energized.
- Keep track of your workouts. Writing things down can help you see your progress on paper, which is a huge motivator. I recommend writing down your measurements once every 2 weeks as well. If you’re looking for a great tool for keeping organized at the gym, check out the Fitlosophy Fitbook.
- If you’re trying to lose weight, try a natural weight loss supplement like Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer. It will help you see some fast results, which is sometimes just the motivator you need to see your fitness goals through.
So there you have it, some great tips for staying motivated at the gym! Remember, music may be just the answer you’re looking for. So if you haven’t already, update your workout playlist and take your workout to the next level.
Have any questions or feedback about workout playlists? Please leave a comment below…