Tasty Doesn’t Mean Unhealthy
This article series is blasting away any notions that healthy food can’t taste good, and you’re definitely going to want to bookmark these ones! The last weekend cheat food created quite a stir, cause it was so freakin yummy…if you didn’t get to read it check it out here – Strawberry-Vanilla Hazelnut Banana Split.
If you’re tired of the same old fruit, day in and day out then this Fruit-Melon Sorbet Blast is going to shake it up for you, and remember you can’t really go wrong with fruit! Sure it has fructose sugar, but it also is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber and everything else that will keep you looking and feeling young and energetic.
Check this out…
Fruit-Melon Sorbet Blast: Instructions
Makes 2 servings:
- Melon Sorbet: Take half a cup of watermelon and blend really well with half a cup of ice. Add a splash of fresh vanilla if you please. If it’s not blending well add 1/4 cup of ice water or some club soda to give it some fizz.
- Cut up one peach, a dozen grapes, several strawberries and a couple fresh figs.
- Pour melon into two cups or martini glasses
- Add the cut up fruit
- Add a few fresh raspberries to each cup
- Garnish with some fresh mint
How easy was that? Alright, now get ready for the fruit blast! Doesn’t this just make your mouth water thinking of this?
Remember this is a weekend cheat food but in reality it’s not really a cheat because it has so much healthy goodness in it. And if you incorporate a killer workout and diet plan with this the rest of the week you are going to see some pretty sweet results when you look in the mirror… (Ultimate Fitness & Diet Plan for Women or Ultimate Workout and Diet Plan for Men.
Please leave me some feedback on this series of articles for weekend cheat foods, are you liking these?