Matcha Green Tea Benefits
If you’re looking for an all-around health booster, then you need to try matcha green tea!
I’ve been recommending green tea to my clients for years, either in its natural form or in a concentrated supplement like Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer. Studies have shown significant improvements in burning fat and losing weight.
But matcha green tea is a whole other story. This super food is one of the most powerful foods you can add to your diet!
What is Matcha Green Tea?
Unlike regular green tea, matcha green tea is made using the full leaves of the plant. Regular green tea involves steeping the tea in water, but matcha is completely dissolved, allowing you to ingest the entire leaf.
This means taking advantage of all the benefits green tea has to offer. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of matcha green tea…
Matcha Green Tea Benefits
The Japanese have been taking advantage of matcha green tea for years. This super food is metabolism-boosting, stress-relieving, immune-enhancing, and cholesterol-busting! Sound too good to be true? It isn’t! These benefits are completely supported by science.
- High in Antioxidants – Matcha green tea has an unbelievably high level of antioxidants. It contains 6 times the antioxidants found in Goji berries, 7 times the antioxidants in dark chocolate, and 17 times the antioxidants in blueberries! This makes matcha one powerful anti-aging tool!
- Prevents Disease – The high antioxidant content means that your body will be better equipped to fight free radicals, which can help prevent many types of cancers. Studies have also shown that matcha green tea lowers bad cholesterol, and this means lowering your risk of heart disease.
- Boosts Your Metabolism – A number of studies have shown that regular green tea improves metabolism and improves your body’s ability to burn calories (called thermogenesis). This is directly related to the high antioxidant content, which means that matcha green tea is going to be that much better for weight loss! In fact, studies show that matcha green tea significantly increases your resting metabolic rate (how many calories you burn at rest) and burns more fat!
- Keeps You Calm & Collected – Matcha green tea also contains an amino acid called L-theanine, which has been shown to improve concentration and clarity, in addition to having a calming effect on your body and mind. This makes matcha a great stress-reducing addition to your diet!
- Energizes Your Day – Matcha green tea contains caffeine, but what’s great about this super food is that the negative effects of caffeine are balanced out by its relaxing properties. This means you’ll get a boost to your daily energy without the headache and jitters. It also contains a lot of fiber, so you’ll stay satisfied for longer and get your blood sugar levels in check, preventing hunger spikes and energy crashes!
Matcha Green Tea Benefits – Conclusion
There’s no doubt about it – matcha green tea can provide excellent support to your weight loss efforts as well as your overall health and wellness.
Matcha green tea comes in powdered form and can be consumed with hot or cold water, or added to your favorite protein shake. I recommend checking out Magic Matcha Green Tea by Al Sports Nutrition. Trust as it is super high antioxidant green tea drink with all the best of the best ingredients to give you the benefits listed above.
Have any questions or feedback about Matcha Green Tea Benefits? Please leave a comment below…