How to Burn Fat: 5 Easy Steps
If you’re trying hard to burn fat and lose weight and getting frustrated with lack of results then this article will help you take a practical, results-oriented look at how to burn fat and succeed.
Let’s face it. In this busy world, sticking to a particular weight loss or fat burning routine can be challenging at the best of times. But there’s a lot you can do to improve your results.
So let’s get right to it…
5 Easy Steps to Burn Fat Fast
1. Eat More Protein – This is the first thing I recommend to all of my clients, whether they’re trying to get fit or just burn fat. Protein has a lot of benefits beyond just building lean muscle mass. It also takes longer to digest, which means it will consume more of your body’s energy and actually burn more calories as it’s digested! You’ll also feel satisfied longer from a high protein meal or snack.
To up your protein intake, I recommend investing in a high quality protein supplement like Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion, Optimum 100% Casein Protein, or a time released option like MHP Probolic-SR Muscle Feeder. For snacking, consider a protein bar like Myoplex LIte Bars.
2. Get Active Every Morning – In addition to starting your day with a high-protein breakfast or protein shake, I also recommend doing some sort of intense exercise to rev up your metabolism, even if your full workout isn’t scheduled in the morning. You could do jumping jacks, pushups, or even some power yoga to jumpstart your day.
Jumping rope is a particularly effective option because it’s a full body workout. Even 5-10 minutes of jump rope every morning is enough to give your metabolism a major fat-burning boost. Check out this great LCD Digital Jump Rope.
3. Drink Green Tea – You’ve heard it before, but there’s quite a bit of science behind this one. Green tea has been shown to significantly increase your resting metabolic rate, which means you’ll burn more fat and calories throughout your day.
The only problem with drinking cups of green tea is that you need to drink a lot to see the effect. This is why I recommend adding a green tea extract to your diet. It’s easier, more effective, and won’t have you running to the bathroom every hour! Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer is a great option.
4. Take a Linoleic Acid Supplement – This is another one that’s totally backed by science! Linoleic acid is a naturally occurring essential fatty acid that’s been shown to improve your body’s ability to burn fat AND build lean muscle mass, so you can’t go wrong here.
One of the best-selling linoleic acid supplements on the market is Magnum Nutraceuticals CLA. I would highly recommend this product if you’re looking to get fit and ripped. It’s not surprising seeing this natural supplement on fire right now in the marketplace.
5. Lift Weights – This last one may already be a given to some of you, but I can’t overstate how important resistance training is to your fat-burning efforts. Weight training increases lean muscle mass, and lean muscle mass has a direct impact on your body’s ability to burn fat. Simply put, the more lean muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolic rate. So start hitting the gym cause it is one of the most common questions I get from people who are doing tons of cardio but not seeing fat loss results.
Have any questions or feedback about how to burn fat? Please leave a comment below…