Home Workout in 30 Minutes
It’s especially hard to get a good workout in on days when we’re all being pulled in so many directions with one thing or another. And then when you find the time to get a quick one you don’t put together a workout that really gives enough punch.
So here’s a home workout that you can squeeze into your busy schedule – in just 30 minutes so there are no excuses to skip this guy.
And what’s even better, this is a no-equipment workout. That’s right, you can get this 30-minute total body workout anywhere without any heavy gym equipment. Give it a try – you’ll burn up to 350 calories!
Ready? Here we go…
No-Equipment Home Workout – in 30 Minutes!
All you need is a couple light-weight dumbbells, and even if you don’t have these, don’t worry about it! These exercises are still intense without them!
- Jumping Jacks – Start with 2 minutes of jumping jacks to get warmed up.
- Side Lunges – Stand holding light-weight dumbbells. Step your right leg out to the side and bend your knee at 90 degrees. As you go into the lunge, reach your hands down on either side of your right foot, and push off with your right foot to return to starting. Repeat for 24 reps, alternating sides. (view image)
- Walking Lunges – Holding light-weight dumbbells, step forward with one leg and bend your knee at 90 degrees, dropping into a lunge. Then step forward with the other leg, and continue stepping into lunges, alternating between legs. (view image)
- Line Hops – Place a stretched out jump rope on the floor in a straight line. Step or hop sideways back and forth over the rope for 2 minutes.
- Side Plank Crunch – Lie on your left side, resting on your left forearm with your elbow bent, holding yourself up off the ground. Straighten your body with your feet stacked on top of one another. Engage your abs, and lift your core as high as possible, holding for 30 seconds. Then lower and repeat. Repeat on both sides. (view image)
- Fast Feet – Step quickly forward and backward over a stretched out jump rope. Do this for 2 minutes.
- Ab Crunch Toe Touch – Lie on your back, and extend your feet straight above you, keeping your legs as straight as possible. Engage your abs, and reach one arm to your toes, holding the other hand behind your head. Repeat for 24 reps, alternating between hands. (view image)
- Supermans – Lie on your stomach with your arms and legs extended straight out in front of your and behind you. Engage your core and lower back and lift your arms and legs off the floor as high as possible. Hold for as long as possible, and return to resting. Repeat 3-5 times. (view image)
Sound like a good workout? Trust me, it is! And in 30 minutes it can really pack a killer punch! Use this workout on days when you can’t make it to the gym or on days when you’re just too busy.
Have any questions or feedback about this home workout in 30 minutes? Please leave a comment below…