Flat Belly Foods
Getting a flat belly may seem like a difficult task, but it may be closer than you think.
When it comes to strengthening and toning your midsection, you have to attack things from 2 fronts.
First, you have to get serious about your exercise and fitness plan. While you can’t spot-train for fat loss, you can absolutely tone your abs and make your waistline look tighter and more toned. This is easily accomplished by hard-hitting ab workouts like my recent AB WORKOUT.
In addition to focused core exercises, you also need to increase your weight training and cardiovascular efforts. By building lean muscle mass, you’ll improve your body’s overall ability to burn fat, which is essential for showing off those six pack muscles.
The second thing you need to do is eat right. Exercise alone simply won’t give you the results you’re looking for! For the most part, the basic rules apply: Cut down on bad fats, fried foods, and processed foods, and increase your daily intake of metabolism-boosting protein, vitamin-rich vegetables, and appetite-suppressing fiber.
Here are some foods that are especially effective for giving you the flat belly you’re looking for…
10 Flat Belly Foods
1. Matcha Green Tea – Matcha powder is a highly potent metabolism booster, and will totally increase your body’s thermogenic rate. It will also give you some extra energy for your workouts. Check it out here – Magic Matcha Green Tea.
2. Greek Yogurt – Greek yogurt is all the rage, and for good reason! It has tons of protein to rev up your metabolism and keep you feeling satisfied. And if you go with the non-fat option you’re totally in the clear!
3. Coconut Oil – Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent replacement for canola oil or olive oil. It contains unique, healthy fats that have been shown to increase your metabolism and get your body burning more fat and calories!
4. Grape Seed Oil – Grape seed oil actually slows down your digestion, which means you’ll be able to fight those deadly cravings and save a few calories! Take it in oil form, or check out this super convenient capsule form – MRM Grape Seed Extract.
5. Wild Salmon – You really can’t go wrong with salmon. It’s high in protein, and also contains those calorie-burning healthy fats! All in all, a very healthy and satisfying flat belly food. Consider these natural Optimum Fish Oil Softgels for optimal daily support.
6. Almonds – Almonds are super nutritious and make the ideal snack when you’re trying to lose weight. They’re free of bad, processed carbs, and contain a lot of protein and healthy fats to get you shedding the pounds! Check out these NOW Almonds.
7. Leafy Greens – You’ve probably heard this one before, but leafy greens like arugula, spinach, and lettuce are totally effective flat belly foods. They’re full of fiber and healthy antioxidants!
8. Whey Protein – Whey protein, especially sustained-release protein like MHP Probolic-SR Muscle Feeder, will keep you feeling full for longer and help you burn extra calories during digestion. It will also support lean muscle growth.
9. Chia Seeds – Perfect for topping salad or yogurt, chia seeds are one fat-burning super food. They’ll fill you up and give your body tons of nutritional support – while also revving up your metabolism! Check out Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds.
10. Coconut Water – A lot of people hate drinking unflavored water, but it’s difficult to deny how effective water is for weight loss. Rather than going with artificially sweetened water replacements, try VPX Coco Fit Coconut Water – it’s super hydrating and energizing!
Have any questions or feedback about these flat belly foods? Please leave a comment below…