Biggest Loser Diet Tricks
There’s no show on TV that’s produced bigger results than The Biggest Loser. When it comes to losing weight and transforming your life, these guys know how to do it right.
Today I’m getting straight to the punch. I’m reviewing some of the best diet tricks from The Biggest Loser that will get you seeing real results in half the time. If you want to know how they do it on TV, keep reading!
Ready to kick it into high gear?
7 Biggest Loser Diet Tricks
1. Diet is Just as Important as Exercise – It’s important to get this straight right off the bat. The biggest trick to seeing real, Biggest Loser results is taking diet just as seriously as exercise. There’s really no way around this. Many people diet without really taking it seriously, thinking that if they spend enough time on the treadmill, they can cheat their way to weight loss. But a healthy, balanced, low-fat diet is at least half the battle. So get your priorities straight, and take nutrition seriously!
2. Drink Water Before Every Meal – Sounds simple enough, and you’ve probably heard it before, but drinking a glass of water before every meal is one strategy that Biggest Loser contestants use to their advantage. Water fills you up and prevents overeating!
3. Watch Your Labels – The Biggest Loser contestants are essentially trained to be super conscious of the ingredients and nutritional value of their food. This doesn’t mean you necessarily have to count calories on your diet, but you should be watching out for foods that have saturated or trans fats, and avoid too much sugar. The Biggest Loser experts will also tell you to be careful with “low-fat” and “light” labels, as often fats are replaced with sugars.
4. Eat a Solid Breakfast – This is one serious diet trick, and it’s the easiest one out there. If you want to burn fat and lose weight, you’ve got to stop skipping breakfast. Eating a healthy breakfast not only prevents cravings and an energy crash later in the day, it also gets your metabolism going, and that means your body’s ability to burn fat will be off to a good start.
Including a superfood like NOW Spirulina Powder in your morning protein shake is a great way to give your metabolism a serious boost!
5. Treat Yourself – That’s right, even Biggest Loser contestants are allowed to indulge once in a while. If there’s anything that The Biggest Loser diet principles support, it’s a realistic and sustainable diet that’s actually possible to adopt long term. So allow yourself a slice of pizza once in a while. You’ll be more motivated as a result!
6. Include Protein in Every Meal – When designing your own Biggest Loser diet plan, don’t leave out the protein. Protein is probably the most important nutrient to get lots of when you’re trying to lose weight and get in shape. Not only does it boost your metabolism, it also keeps you feeling full for longer.
Want an easy way to get more protein in your diet? Invest in a tasty protein supplement like Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion.
7. Watch Your Portions, Closely! – While calorie counting isn’t necessary according to Biggest Loser dieting philosophies, portion size control definitely is. Make sure you understand portion sizes and how much you should be eating of proteins, carbs, and fruits and veggies. It’s a necessary evil if your problem is overeating!
Have any questions or feedback about these Biggest Loser Diet Tricks? Please leave a comment below…