Best Home Workout Equipment
Life is busy, and let’s face it, you don’t always have time to make it to the gym.
On days like these, the right home workout equipment can really save your fitness routine and keep you on track!
There really are some great options available. This article reviews my top 10 picks for home workout equipment. Invest for those busy days, or structure your entire workout routine at home. Whatever your goal, these items will keep you fit and in shape without going to a gym!
Best Home Workout Equipment – Top 10 Picks
1. Deluxe Chin Up Bar – This deluxe chin up bar can easily be attached to any door way, providing you with the perfect spot to do your chin-ups and pull-ups at home. But this piece of equipment is even more versatile. When placed on the floor, it’s great for pushups and tricep extensions. Check it out here – Deluxe Chin Up Bar.
2. Harbinger Jump Rope – This anti-microbial jump rope is just what you need for a super intense home cardio workout. Accelerate your fat loss and work up a serious sweat! Take a look – Harbinger Jump Rope.
3. Xercise Ball Package With DVD And Pump – A stability ball is an absolute must for any home workout. This is an extremely versatile piece of equipment. Use it to work out your abs, obliques, lower back, legs, and even chest. This one even comes with an instructional DVD. Check it out here – Xercise Ball Package With DVD And Pump.
4. Balance Trainer – A balance trainer is similar to a stability ball but offers some additional advantages. Use it for similar exercises or grab a couple dumbbells and challenge your balance. This is proving to be one of the most popular pieces of gym equipment at the gym and at home! Read more here – Balance Trainer.
5. Sport Bench – Dumbbells are pretty much essential for any home workout, but without a bench of some kind, you’re pretty limited in your workouts. This sport bench is an absolute must for any home fitness guru. For more information, click here – Sport Bench.
6. Adjustable Resistance Toning Tubes – If you’re not quite at the level of using dumbbells, or if you just want some variety in your resistance training, these toning tubes are the perfect option and are also great for travel. Check them out here – Adjustable Resistance Toning Tubes.
7. Altus Body Ball Fitness Combo – This is one of the coolest pieces of home workout equipment available! These medicine balls convert to kettle bells in one simple step, providing a number of versatile exercises that will get you burning a ton of calories. These offer cardio and resistance training in one! Check them out here – Altus Body Ball Fitness Combo.
9. Gaiam Yoga for Beginners Kit – If you’ve been thinking about trying yoga but aren’t ready for a class, this is the perfect kit for you. You get a yoga mat, a yoga strap to help you deepen your stretches, a yoga brick for posture and support, and 2 full-length yoga workouts on DVD! You can’t go wrong with this one – Gaiam Yoga for Beginners Kit.
10. Powerline Smith Gym – This is the ultimate piece of home workout equipment! If you need to get serious about home workouts, seriously consider investing in this one. It offers up a huge variety of workout options similar to what you’d get at a gym! Read more here – Powerline Smith Gym.
Have any questions or feedback about the best home workout equipment? Please leave a comment below…