Just What You Need to Get Beach Ready
Just in time for summer, you’re going to love the results you’re going to get from this diet plan specifically designed to get you toned, ripped, and totally fit.
This diet is all about supporting lean muscle mass and the plan is put together to be totally effective within 6-weeks. It’ll also get you energized so you can be as active and fit as possible this summer.
Ready to get the beach body you’ve been looking for?
6 Week Lean MuscleDiet Plan
For this 6-week plan, you’re going to eat 6 meals a day – 3 larger meals, and 3 smaller meals or snacks. More frequent eating has 2 big benefits.
First, it will give your muscles the support they really need and improve your results and daily recovery. Second, eating more often actually helps to keep your metabolism boosted, which means your body will burn more fat and calories, helping you stay toned, lean, and ripped.
And you have options on this plan. I’m giving you 3 options for each large meal, and 2 options for each snack. Choose what works best for you on any given day, or mix and match depending on your mood.
Here’s what you have to choose from for the next 6 weeks:
Meal #1 (Breakfast)
- 1 Whole Egg & 4 Egg Whites, 1/2 Cup of Raw Oats, 1/2 Cup of Fresh Berries
- 6 Egg Whites, 2 Slices of Organic Sprouted Grain Bread, 1 Whole Grapefruit
- 6 Egg Whites, 1/2 Cup of Brown Rice, 1 Apple
Snack #1 (Mid-Morning)
- 25 Grams of Whey Protein (usually 1 scoop), 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 Tablespoon of Almond Butter (for shake)
- 8 Ounces of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt, 1/4 Cup of Raw Almonds
Meal #2 (Lunch)
- 5 Ounces of Grilled Chicken, 1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli, 1/2 Cup Sweet Potato (mashed or whole)
- 4 Ounces of Lean Turkey, 2 Slices of Organic Sprouted Grain Bread, & Tomato/Spinach (for sandwich), 1/8 Cup of Walnuts
- 5 Ounces of Canned Tuna, 3 Ounces of Yams or Sweet Potato, 1 Cup of Green Beans
Snack #2 (Mid-Afternoon)
- 25 Grams of Whey Protein, 1 Cup of Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 2 Teaspoons of Flaxseed Oil (for shake)
- 1/4 Cup of Hummus, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg, 1/4 of a Sliced Cucumber
Meal #3 (Dinner)
- 5 Ounces of Tilapia, 2 Cups of Kale with Mixed Veggies, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (for veggies)
- 4 Ounces of Lean Buffalo, Lean Beef, or Lean Turkey, 10 Spears of Asparagus, 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 4 Ounces of Wild Salmon, 1 Cup of Brussels Sprouts, 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (for Brussels sprouts)
Snack #3 (Evening)
- 1 Cup of Fat-Free Cottage Cheese, 1/8 Cup of Raw Almonds
- 25 Grams of Whey Protein, 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 Tablespoon Almond Butter (for shake)
There you have it! Tons of options to keep you fueled and fit all summer long!
If you’re looking for the best protein supplement for your shakes, try Optimum 100% Natural Casein. It’s time released, which means it will keep your muscles fueled for longer.
And if you want a good beach body workout to go along with this diet plan, give one of these a try this summer:
Have any questions or feedback about this 6 Week Beach Diet Plan? Please leave a comment below…