What you need to know about Muscle Pharm Assault
With an average rating of 9/10, if you’re looking for a high performance energy supplement then you may want to consider supplementing with Muscle Pharm’s latest pre workout matrix – Assault.
Assault grew a strong reputation for helping increase endurance, intensity and stamina for top athletes in the NFL, UFC and bodybuilding competitions. Now with cutting edge ingredients like Creatine HCL, Suma root and beta alanine, Assault is a break through performance enhancer that is safe for men and women who are wanting to switch things up and take their workouts to the next level.
Muscle Pharm backs up Assault with a purity and safety guarantee using state of the art facilities that follow government approved manufacturing standards. All products are analyzed and verified to ensure accuracy of information is 100% accurate.
Who is Muscle Pharm Assault for?
Muscle Pharm is made specifically for those serious about their training:
- Including athletes who want to enhance their performance naturally
- Men and Women who are tired of not being able to shed excess body fat
- Those who are lacking motivation to workout consistently
Why you’d be interested in using Muscle Pharm Assault
Muscle Pharm has been proven to:
- Increase endurance and delay fatigue
- Ramp up intensity and agility
- Provide razor sharp mental focus
Muscle Pharm Ingredient Listing
Muscle Pharm has a 3 matrix ingredient powerhouse:
- Muscle Explosion NO Matrix: Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine Blend (L-Arginine AKG 2:1, Di Arginine Malate, L-Arginine HCL), Citrulline Malate, Glycine, Suma Root Extract
- Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix: Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate), CON-CRET Creatine HCL (100% Concentrated Creatine), L-Glutamine
- Mind Connection Matrix: Taurine, Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), Papain 1000, Caffeine, L-Aspartic Acid, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin
The Cons/Disadvantages of Muscle Pharm Assault
As with all training supplements, there are a few issues worth mentioning:
- Meant for those who are serious and consistent with their workouts
- Best to have earlier in the day in order to not affect sleep
- Should not be taken with any other stimulants
Some common misspellings include :
- Muscle Farm Assault
- Muscle Pharm Assaut
- Musle Pharm Assault
Our final verdict on Muscle Pharm Assault
It’s good to see some competition arising for pre-workout performance enhancers like USPLabs Jacked and Gaspari Nutrition’s SuperPump 250, and Muscle Pharm has made a stellar product that is being highly praised by top notch athletes.
If you’re looking for a motivation boost along with endurance and high intensity benefits then you will likely find Muscle Pharm Assault to give you a huge bang for your buck. You won’t find this product lacking anything compared to other top sellers, in fact some are saying that is even more advanced and provides better results from your hard work. Get the best price on Muscle Pharm Assault Today!