Lose Stomach Fat Tricks
Lose Stomach Fat Tricks
Losing stomach fat can be a difficult task, especially in a fast-paced world where healthy eating, exercise, and sleep habits are constantly being challenged.
Let’s face it, losing stomach fat is probably one of the most common health and fitness goals reported by North Americans today. Having a slim and toned waistline is one of the biggest factors in a sexy and healthy physique.
Although it may seem impossible to achieve, there are a number of tricks to help you lose more stomach fat and get that much closer to your fat burning goals. Most of them involve diet, which is definitely the first thing you need to be thinking about. But the right approach to exercise can also help, and believe it or not, even sleep plays a role.
Here are my top 10 tricks to lose stomach fat…
Lose Stomach Fat Tricks: Top 10
1. Start Your Day with a Protein Shake – Believe it or not, whey protein supplements like the tasty Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion give you metabolism a major boost and will actually use up more calories during digestion alone. Protein also helps keep you satisfied and avoid deadly cravings!
2. Add Matcha Green Tea to Your Shakes – To rev up your engine even more, add a scoop of Magic Matcha Green Tea to your protein shake. Not only will the caffeine give you a big lift (physically and mentally), green tea also contains natural appetite suppressing properties!
3. Drink More Water – It’s an old trick but it remains an important one! Water is a natural detox for your body, and drinking lots of water helps keep you full and in balance.
4. Cut Down on Carbs – If you can reduce your carbohydrate intake to 3 to 4 portions a day (about 3 or 4 slices of bread), you’ll notice a huge reduction in stomach fat! Replacing them with things like seeds and nuts is one way to maintain this dieting approach.
5. Reduce Your Sugar Intake – Sugar may seem okay on the outside, but many fat-free food choices are packed full of extra sugar. Once in your body, a lot of that sugar gets stored as fat, especially when you’re not exercising as much as you should be.
6. Go Easy on the Salt – Sodium may add flavor to your food, but it also makes your body retain water, and this is especially noticeable around your waistline and stomach. Reducing your sodium intake is an easy way to flatten your belly!
7. Get More Healthy Fats in Your Diet – Not all fats are bad. In fact, some fats like the omega-3 fatty acids found in these Optimum Flaxseed Oil Softgels actually enhance your metabolism and get you burning more stomach fat! They also help redistribute fat away from your midsection.
8. Plan Your Cardio Workout in the Morning – Cardiovascular exercise is best done at the start of your day. It’s an easy way to boost your fat-burning potential for most of the day, and you don’t have to do long and slow, you can go short time span but more intense.
9. …and Lift Weights Later – Weight training is one of the best ways to lose more stomach fat. Building lean muscle mass has a major impact on your metabolism. The more lean muscle you have, the greater your ability to burn fat and calories even when you’re not moving! Do your weight training in the afternoon or evening for the best results.
10. Get Some Sleep – Sleep has a bigger impact on your ability to burn stomach fat than you may think! A number of important hormones are regulated during sleep, including hormones related to hunger and cravings. To prevent yourself from throwing things out of balance, make sure you’re getting a good night’s sleep!
Have any questions or feedback about these Lose Stomach Fat Tricks? Please leave a comment below…