Sculpt Sexy Curves: Lean Muscle Workout Plan
Curves in All the Right Places
You know that look you see on some people you see that just seem to have all the right curves in all the right places? Well although some have great genetics, that didn’t come by without a smart training program which works out every muscle with just the right frequency.
Having this down right will help you avoid a lot of frustrations and of course it takes a good amount of patience, but it all comes down not overdoing it.
The added bonus news is that increasing your lean muscle mass has a number of benefits for your health and fitness. First, there are the obvious improvements to your appearance and physique. By building muscle, you’re going to tighten things up and look more lean overall, even if you don’t lose any additional fat.
Second, building lean muscle gives a major boost to your body’s resting metabolic rate. Your resting metabolism is your body’s ability to burn fat and calories while at rest – even when you’re sitting on the couch! This is why so many recent exercise plans have reduced the emphasis on cardio as being the sole focus. Building lean muscle has a bigger, overall impact on your metabolism, and this impact is felt over the long-term.
Finally, increasing lean muscle mass results in a number of improvements in your daily living. You’ll be stronger, more flexible, and your endurance will be totally peaked. Your energy levels will be enhanced, and you’ll likely be getting a better night’s sleep.
So now that you’re clear on the benefits, let’s look at how you can get results with a great workout plan…
The Sexy Curves Lean Muscle Workout Plan
This workout plan requires 4 days of commitment each week, with the option of a bonus day for those who get really serious.
Each day is focused on a different group of muscles. Make sure you give yourself 2-3 days of rest before repeating this cycle. Rest and recovery are important factors in seeing results.
Since the goal is primarily fat loss, I want you to aim for 12-15 reps per set. You should be lifting enough weight to reach muscle failure or fatigue at the end of each set.
Day 1: Chest & Back
- 3 sets Dumbbell Chest Press (view exercise)
- 3 sets Dumbbell Chest Flye (view exercise)
- 3 sets Bent Over Dumbbell Row on Bench (view exercise)
- 3 sets Dumbbell Row on Floor (view exercise)
- 2 sets Single Arm Chest Press with Pulley (each side) (view exercise)
- 2 sets Single Arm Lat Row with Pulley (each side) (view exercise)
- 3 sets Decline Pushup with Feet on Bench (view exercise)
- 3 sets Lat Pulldown (view exercise)
Day 2: Abs & Core
- 3 sets Ab Crunch on Stability Ball (view exercise)
- 3 sets Back Extension on Roman Chair (view exercise)
- 3 sets Oblique Crunches on Stability Ball (each side) (view exercise)
- 3 sets Back Extension with Twist (view exercise)
- 2 sets Plank for 60 seconds (view exercise)
- 2 sets Side Plank for 30 seconds (each side) (view exercise)
- 3 sets Lower Ab Bicycle Crunch (view exercise)
- 3 sets Ab Crunch (view exercise)
Day 3: Arms
- 3 sets Barbell Bicep Curl (view exercise)
- 3 sets Dumbbell Bicep Curl on Incline Bench (view exercise)
- 3 sets Seated Dumbbell Tricep Extension (view exercise)
- 3 sets Dumbbell Tricep Extension on Incline Bench (view exercise)
- 2 sets Single Arm Bicep Curl with Pulley (each side) (view exercise)
- 2 sets Single Arm Tricep Extension with Pulley (each side) (view exercise)
- 3 sets Hammer Curl with Rope (view exercise)
- 3 sets Tricep Pushdown with Rope (view exercise)
Day 4: Legs & Shoulders
- 3 sets Barbell Deadlift (view exercise)
- 3 sets Barbell Squat (view exercise)
- 3 sets Leg Curl on Machine (view exercise)
- 3 sets Standing Calf Raise with Barbell (view exercise)
- 2 sets One-Legged Hip Lift (each side) (view exercise)
- 2 sets Lateral Lunge (view exercise)
- 3 sets Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press (view exercise)
- 3 sets Lateral Dumbbell Raise (view exercise)
Bonus Day: If you’re feeling really enthusiastic, add an additional day to your workout plan and try my Kickboxing Workout. It will get you burning some extra calories and condition your muscles in a totally new way!
For the best results, make sure you follow up each workout with some protein. I recommend either Optimum 100% Natural Whey or Gardenia All Natural Vegan Protein, two of my top picks. And check out my amazing 50 Delivious Protein Smoothie Recipes.
Have any questions or feedback about this lean muscle workout plan? Please leave a comment below…