How to Get Sexy Abs
Let’s face it – rock hard, chiseled six pack abs can be pretty sexy!
But how can you reach that level of fitness in your own life?
There are some basic rules for getting rock hard, sexy6 pack abs. If you push yourself and stick to them, you’re guaranteed to improve that chiseled abdominal look.
The trick is realizing that your abs and core are very different than other muscle groups in your body. They’re smaller and serve a very unique role in your overall fitness. This is why there’s often a lot of confusion about how to train them.
This article clears up some of that confusion and offers you a 5-step guide to getting sexier, stronger, and more chiseled abs.
Let’s get to it!
How to Get Sexy Abs in 5 Steps!
1. Train Your Entire Body – One of the biggest misconceptions out there is the belief that ab exercises (like crunches) will get you burning more abdominal fat. The truth is, it’s impossible to target your body’s fat-burning efforts in that way.
Instead, you need to be working out your entire body to maximize your fat-burning efforts, a key step to showing off those sexy abs. The larger muscle groups will get you burning even more fat, so don’t neglect your lower body or your back. To support continued muscle group, which further boosts your metabolism and burns more fat, start each day with a protein shake. Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion and Optimum 100% Natural Whey are fantastic (and effective) options.
2. Focus on Your Core, Not Just Your Abs – Many people start their workouts with crunches and sit-ups. This just isn’t going to give you the results you’re looking for, because you’re only targeting one part of your core muscles. Instead, start your workouts with exercises that train your entire core. This will give you better gains in core strength, which will translate into sexier abs!
3. Don’t Overdo It – I find that I get the most out of my ab and core workouts when I do them in smaller bursts. This essentially reflects the unique nature of this muscle group, which plays a role in nearly all of your body’s movements by stabilizing muscles and assisting in balance. 2 to 4 sets of a couple core exercises before each workout can go a long way. Don’t tire them out – just make them stronger!
4. Make Weights Your Priority – If you have the time, then cardio can definitely help you burn a few extra calories, which may contribute to that sexy six pack. But cardio should not be your focus, and if you’re tight on time, you need to make resistance training your priority. Resistance or weight training will help you build lean muscle mass, which contributes to your body’s overall ability to burn fat and calories – which is essential!
To boost your body’s fat-burning potential during your workouts, consider taking a metabolism-boosting supplement like 7-Keto LeanGels. The unique blend of fat-burning substances in this supplement will help you shed the extra pounds while maintaining your lean muscle mass. Check it out here – 7-Keto LeanGels.
5. Keep Moving! – As I’ve been suggesting throughout this article, you really need to burn that extra body fat in order to show off those sexy abs. This is why it’s so important to keep moving! Too much rest between sets at the gym can translate into lost opportunity. Instead, keep moving by engaging in weight-lifting techniques like circuit training or supersetting. The reduced time between sets will keep your metabolism up and get you that much closer to a sexy six pack!
Have any questions or feedback about how to get sexy abs? Please leave a comment below…