Building Lean Muscle Tricks: Fast & Easy
Time to Build Lean Muscle
If one of your goals is building lean muscle mass, it’s all about the details. Combining smart nutrition strategies with workout plans is incredibly critical to your success and if you’re one who can find that magic combination then you are ahead of 95% of people on this earth!
And remember, building lean muscle isn’t just for bodybuilders, increasing your muscle mass also has a huge impact on your metabolism. In fact, your resting metabolism, or the efficiency with which your body can burn calories and fat, is directly related to your body’s muscle mass. What is also another great benefit of adding lean muscle mass is that those muscles will also help stabilize your joints like your knees and lower back which means a healthier older you.
This article will provide some of the best tricks for building lean muscle and ladies, you don’t need to worry about bulking up as it takes more than just lifting weights to get bulky, it takes several months of intense training, surplus calories and genetics in order to be able to do that.
Now let’s just jump right in…
My Best Building Lean Muscle Tricks
- Eat a Big Breakfast – You’ve heard it before, but the importance of a big breakfast for building lean muscle can’t be overstated. Not only is it a great way to jumpstart your metabolism, it also provides your muscles with the fuel they need for the day. All that time sleeping has left your body – and your muscles – starving for protein. So eat up!
- Eat a Lot, and Eat Frequently – The eating can’t stop after breakfast. One of the tricks to building lean muscle mass is taking in extra calories. You still have to eat healthy and think about your food choices, but your muscles need constant fuel to grow. Eating 6 slightly smaller meals a day works well, and make sure you’re getting 20-30 grams of protein in each one of them.
- Supplement with Time-Released Protein – One way to ensure adequate amounts of protein is to take a high quality whey protein supplement. But a great trick to build muscle more quickly is to use a time-released protein powder like Optimum 100% Natural Casein. It takes longer to digest, which means your muscles will stay fueled for hours.
- Top Up with Amino Acids – In addition to a good protein supplement, you should also be thinking about amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle tissue, and you can add some of the more effective ones to your diet. Scivation Xtend is one of the best amino acid supplements you can find for building lean muscle.
- Confuse Your Muscles – Aside from a solid muscle building diet (which really is half the battle), you need to develop a good muscle building workout schedule. And one way to build lean muscle fast at the gym is by using muscle confusion. This is a set of workout techniques aimed at jumpstarting your muscles and encouraging lean muscle growth. For more information on my best muscle confusion strategies, read my article on Muscle Confusion Workout Routines.
- Lift Heavier – Another weight lifting trick is to always lift heavier. This may sound like a simple strategy, but many people don’t push themselves enough at the gym. And you won’t see significant gains in lean muscle mass without constantly challenging your muscles and lifting heavier. So get to it!
All of these tricks are totally effective strategies for building lean muscle and the more you push yourself the sooner you’ll reach your goals to having sexy lean muscle.
Have any questions or feedback about these Building Lean Muscle Tricks? Please leave a comment below…