This Cardio Workout Will Blast Fat
This Cardio Workout Will Blast Fat
If you’ve had a chance to read through this site you have already gotten a good grasp of how to start your fat-loss plan.
But now you need to switch it up or implement the workout all together. This killer cardio workout is designed to blast fat and get you totally ripped and toned!
There’s been a lot of controversy over the benefits or cardiovascular exercise. Some celebrity trainers are going so far as to say that cardio isn’t even necessary. While there are definitely many routes to fat loss, the truth is that some kind of cardio is extremely beneficial.
In fact, those trainers who remove traditional cardio from a workout plan are simply replacing it with other kinds of cardio, typically more intense cardio that incorporates the use of dumbbells and weights.
This workout fat-blasting workout plan combines both traditional and contemporary perspectives, so you can get the most out of your fitness efforts. Ready for this? Let’s get started…
This Cardio Workout Will Blast Fat, Seriously!
First, it’s important to prepare yourself for your workout. Make sure you’re hydrated with water, a sports drink, or a natural option like VPX Coco Fit Coconut Water.
You should also make sure you’re totally energized, as this is one intense cardio workout. Check out my recent recommendations for pre workout supplements here – Top 5 Pre Workout Supplements.
You should also spend 5-10 minutes warming up your body, which can involve light cardio on any piece of gym equipment. Stretching can wait until the end of your workout, in order to relieve any built of tension and improve muscle recovery. This workout is a great opportunity to start paying attention to your heart rate too! Check out this Bowflex Classic Strapless Heart Rate Monitor.
Fat-Blasting Cardio Workout Routine
Once you’re warmed up, you’re going to spend the next 30 minutes running through this fat-blasting cardio workout. Stay hydrated throughout, because you’re going to work up a serious sweat!
1. Perform 10-15 burpees. These will really get your heart rate up. Click here to view this exercise.
2. Get on the treadmill, and start walking at a moderate pace for 5 minutes.
3. Increase your pace on the treadmill to a light jog, and stay there for 2 minutes.
4. Now increase the treadmill’s incline setting by a couple notches, and continue jogging for another 2 minutes.
5. Return to a walking pace for a minute, and move on…
6. Perform 10-15 reps of pushup rows, alternating from side to side. Click here to view this exercise.
7. Perform walking lunges for the next 3 minutes (you may use dumbbells during this exercise if you wish). Click here to view this exercise.
8. Find a free stationary bike, and start pedaling. For the next 5 minutes, I want you to increase your speed to a fast pace before slowing down again for the last minute.
9. Jump off the bike, and perform 10-15 more burpees.
10. Return to the treadmill, and spend the next 5 minutes at a moderate jog on incline.
11. Return to a fast walking pace for the last 2 minutes, before slowing things down for your cool-down period.
12. Stay at a slow walking pace for the next couple minutes. Take the time you need for your heart rate to return to normal, and make sure you breathe!
As you can see, this fat-blasting cardio workout combines a variety of exercises in shorter bursts. This is a great way to avoid boredom and prevent plateaus. I do not recommend getting on a bike or a treadmill and moving at the same pace for 30 minutes! Mix it up for optimal results.
You can now download this work out here – Fat Blast Cardio Workout (right click and save as)
You should also follow up this workout with a tasty, satisfying protein shake. MHP Probolic-SR Muscle Feeder is a great time-released protein supplement to keep fueling your muscles for hours. Another great vegan option is Vega Sport Performance Protein.
Have any questions or feedback about blasting fat with this fat-blasting cardio workout? Please leave a comment below…