Best Weight Loss Programs for Women
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably struggled to reach your weight loss goals.
As a personal trainer, I know firsthand how frustrating these goals can be. Life always seems to get in the way, and plateaus are inevitable.
What’s worse, there are hundreds of fad diets and weight loss programs out there that simply don’t work in the long run. The information is confusing, and the plans are so strict that very few people will be successful.
So I’m keeping things simple and reviewing my top 5 picks for weight loss programs. These programs have proven especially effective for women!
5 Best Weight Loss Programs for Women
1. Paleo Diet – This is a pretty popular weight loss program, but it’s not just another fad diet. The paleo diet is meant to mimic the diet of our ancestors – simple, natural, and free of processed foods and grains.
The reduced carbohydrate intake on the paleo diet will get you lean and toned in no time, and increasing foods like NOW Almonds and Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil will increase your metabolism and get you burning tons of calories.
2. Matcha Green Tea – What fat-busting supplement goes perfectly with the paleo diet? Matcha green tea, hands down. This super food is packed full of healthy antioxidants and metabolism-boosting vitamins and nutrients, so you really can’t go wrong.
Matcha green tea, unlike regular green tea, uses the entire leaf, which means you’re getting nearly all of the nutritional value offered by the plant. It also contains energizing caffeine and relaxant properties that will keep you calm and collected. Check out Magic Matcha Green Tea, one of my top picks.
3. 7-Keto – Everybody’s talking about this new supplement. 7-Keto is a naturally occurring hormonal byproduct, and it can do wonders for weight loss. Not only does it improve your resting metabolism, it also helps balance estrogen and testosterone levels, so it can help you tone and build muscle too!
I would recommend trying these 7-Keto LeanGels. In addition to containing 7-keto, they also contain the fat-burning supplements CLA and green tea extract, so you can’t go wrong!
4. P90X – Getting your eating habits and metabolism in check are absolutely necessary for weight loss. But that doesn’t mean you can overlook exercise. Cardiovascular exercise is effective for burning a bunch of calories in one shot, while weight training can give your metabolism a more lasting boost.
No matter how you approach exercise, you need to get intense. This is why P90X is such an effective weight loss program. Not only does it offer the convenience of a home workout, but it also pushes your limits and gets you seeing fast results! Check out the program here – P90X Details.
5. Keep it Simple – The last weight loss program I’m going to recommend is the simplest. No matter the extent of your weight loss goals, you need to clean up your diet and adopt a regular exercise program.
Even if the paleo diet isn’t for you, you still need to reduce your intake of processed foods, bad fats, and sugar. Reducing carbohydrates is also very effective, and increasing your intake of healthy fats like Optimum Fish Oil Softgels will give you killer results.
When it comes to exercise, hit the gym 4-5 days a week and don’t ignore the weights! Weight training will increase your lean muscle mass, which will allow your body to naturally burn more calories and fat. It will also make you look more lean and toned, without bulking up! For optimal results at the gym, don’t forget to finish your workouts with a satisfying whey protein like Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion.
Have any questions or feedback about these weight loss programs for women? Please leave a comment below…