Best Supplements for Women 2013
The New Year is the perfect time to re-evaluate your approach to health and fitness. And believe it or not, there are a ton of safe and effective supplements out there that can help you get your health and fitness on track for 2013!
I’ve been training for years now, and I’ve noticed that many of my female clients avoid workout supplements because they assume they’re just for men. But as you’ll see, it’s not just fat burners and weight loss supplements that can give you the results you’re looking for.
These are my 10 best supplements for women for 2013. Take a look, and find what’s right for your goals. You’ll reach your New Year resolutions in half the time!
10 Best Supplements for Women 2013
1. MyoFusion Probiotic Series Protein – Gaspari Nutrition is one of the leaders in the supplement industry, and they’re experts when it comes to high quality protein supplements. The importance of protein can’t be understated. It helps support lean muscle tissue and boosts your metabolism, and that means more fat and calories burned in the process. This probiotic series is perfect for pre- or post-workout shakes, and has the added benefits of probiotics to support your immune system and digestive health.
Check it out here – MyoFusion Probiotic Series
2. Vega Sport Performance Protein – If you like to keep things plant based, then this protein supplement is for you. It’s a complete soy, gluten and dairy free protein supplement specifically designed for active individuals, and it’s packed full of the amino acids you need to recover properly from your workouts. In chocolate or vanilla flavors, Vega Sport Performance packs 26 grams of protein per scoop!
Take a look here – Vega Sport Performance Protein
3. Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer – Also from Vega comes this all-natural, plant-based pre-workout energizer. Energy (or lack of it) is one of the biggest complaints I hear from my clients. If you want to get your workouts back on track for 2013 and hit the gym hard, this supplement can help you do just that! It contains a unique blend of natural energy boosting ingredients like coconut seed oil, green tea, and ginseng.
For more information, click here – Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer
4. Optimum Essential Amino Energy – Another way to boost your workout results is by taking an amino acid supplement like Optimum Essential Amino Energy. This product contains a variety of essential amino acids, including the super effective branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s), in addition to a number of energy boosters. Get more out of your workouts and your lifts!
Check it out here – Essential Amino Energy
5. Optimum Women’s Performance Stack – Want to take the guess work out of things? Then consider this Optimum Women’s Performance Stack from Optimum. This package deal contains everything you need to get started, including Optimum Whey Protein, Optimum Casein Protein, Optimum Essential Amino Energy, and Optimum Multi-Vitamins designed specifically for women.
Take a look at everything this performance stack has to offer – Optimum Women’s Performance Stack
6. Garden of Life Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones – Omega-3 fatty acids provide amazing support for both mental and physical health, and new research shows that they’re also effective in boosting metabolism and burning fat. This unique blend of omega-3 fatty acids contains a few added ingredients (all natural) that have been shown to promote hormonal health in women. If you feel off balance or just want to slow the aging process, this is a great way to do it!
Click here for more information – Garden of Life Oceans 3 Healthy Hormones
7. Hydroxycut South African Hoodia – This product was a top seller in 2012, and it’s sure to have a repeat performance in 2013. If you want a natural, safe, and totally effective way to lose weight and burn more fat, this is the supplement for you. South African Hoodia is a powerful appetite suppressant to help you get your cravings under control. Add to this the bonus ingredient of green coffee extract to enhance metabolism, and your New Year’s resolution to slim down and tone up will be reached in half the time!
Check it out here – Hydroxycut South African Hoodia
8. Dymatize Dyma-Burn Xtreme – Another natural weight loss ingredient sure to make a comeback in 2013 is raspberry ketones. A natural enzyme responsible for giving raspberries their flavor, raspberry ketones have shown some amazing results when it comes to boosting metabolism and burning fat. And Dymatize Dyma-Burn Xtreme contains raspberry ketones, in addition to a number of other natural fat-burners to give you the results you’re looking for.
Take a closer look here – Dyma-Burn Xtreme
9. NOW Thyroid Energy – Another natural approach to boosting metabolism is this nutritional supplement by NOW. With Iodine and Tyrosine, two main factors in a healthy thyroid, plus a number of key vitamins and minerals, NOW Thyroid Energy is another all-natural fat-burner to get you dropping the extra weight quickly and easily.
Buy this product here – NOW Thyroid Energy
10. Magic Matcha Green Tea – This may be the last item on my list for 2013 supplements, but it’s definitely one of my favorite picks. Matcha green tea is one of the best fat-burning, health-promoting supplements you can find, and it’s all-natural. With energy-boosting ingredients, fat-burning properties, and healthy antioxidants to prevent the visible signs of aging, you really can’t go wrong. Add this stuff to your morning protein shake, or sip it on its own. It’s the perfect way to start your day – and your 2013 off on the right foot!
Check it out here – Magic Matcha Green Tea
Have any questions or feedback about these Best Supplements for Women 2013? Please leave a comment below…