Best Supplements for Men 2013
Best Supplements for Men 2013
It’s a whole new year, and that means it’s time to revamp your workout routine.
Supplements are an integral aspect of most successful fitness programs, even if you take a natural approach. And this is the perfect time to take a look at the best supplements for men in 2013.
If you’re looking for ways to take your fitness to the next level and reach your 2013 goals in half the time, you should consider the items on this list. In line with the workout goals of most men who hit the gym, they’re the best the year has to offer!
And not to worry – the supplements of today are much safer (and just as effective) as the ones from a couple decades ago. But if you’re still in doubt, just read the reviews!
10 Best Supplements for Men 2013
1. Optimum 100% Casein Protein – This is my top pick for protein supplement of 2013. Optimum continues to lead the supplement industry in quality and value, and this casein protein powder is no exception. The great thing about casein protein is that it takes longer to digest, so it’s naturally time-released, meaning you’ll continue fueling your muscles hours after your workout. And that means bigger gains!
Buy Optimum 100% Casein Protein here. At 24 grams of protein per scoop and practically no fat or carbs, you can’t go wrong!
2. Vega Sport Performance Protein – If you’re looking for a vegan alternative protein supplement, Vega Sport Performance is your best option. With 26 grams of protein per scoop, you can’t go wrong with this high quality product.
Check it out here – Vega Sport Performance Protein
3. Dymatize BCAA Complex – In addition to protein powders, one of the best (and natural) approaches to building muscle is BCAA’s, or Branched Chain Amino Acids. Amino acids are crucial when it comes to repairing and building muscle tissue. Take 2 caplets before your workout and 2 after for optimum results. Dymatize BCAA caplets are 100% natural and pure!
Take a look here – Dymatize BCAA Complex
4. Inner Armour Multi-Vitamins – From a basic nutritional standpoint, every comprehensive workout plan requires a good quality multivitamin. When working out and building muscle, your body uses up a lot of its resources (more than during normal energy output), including basic vitamins and minerals. And this is my top pick for multivitamin!
Buy this product here – Inner Armour Vitamins
5. SizeOn Maximum Performance – Think you only need to take supplements before and after your workouts? Think again. Gaspari SizeOn Maximum Performance is an intra-workout supplement, which means it provides support while you work out. With protein, vitamins and minerals, and creatine, this is one of the best intra-workout formulas you can buy!
Check it out here – SizeOn Maximum Performance
6. Optimum Creatine Powder – If you’re looking for more energy, bigger lifts, and faster muscle recovery in the simplest formula possible, go for a pure creatine supplement like Optimum Creatine Powder. It’s safe, effective, and with 5 grams per scoop you’ll get the perfect dose!
Click here for more information – Optimum Creatine Powder
7. MuscleTech Nano Vapor – You have to power up before any big workout, and MuscleTech Nano Vapor is one of the best pre-workout formulas you can find. Easily add it to your favorite protein shake, and you’ll transform your workout on every level. This stuff has creatine for muscle strength and endurance, caffeine and L-theanine for maximum energy output, and a ton of amino acids that will keep your muscles fueled long after your workout ends.
Take a look here – MusleTech Nano Vapor
8. AllMax Nutrition Advanced AllFlex – Your workouts may be all about muscle, but you can’t ignore their impact on your joints. Over time, working out can put a lot of wear and tear on your joints that can lead to serious issues down the road, potentially compromising your health and fitness. Don’t let your workouts get the best of your joints. Advanced AllFlex is one of the best supplements you can take to support joint health.
Buy this product here – Advanced ALLFLEX
9. Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix – If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to burn fat, tone up, and get totally ripped, then trust me, you need this product in your workout supplement arsenal. Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix is one of the best thermogenics on the market, and it includes a number of safe but totally effective ingredients to boost your metabolism and get you burning a ton of fat and calories during your workout! It’s the perfect tool for cutting after a serious bulking stage.
Check it out here – Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix
10. L-Carnitine Plus Raspberry Ketones – My final pick for 2013 is this raspberry ketone product. Raspberry ketones have really revolutionized the weight loss supplement industry, particularly because they’re both effective and natural metabolism enhancers. This product from Top Secret Nutrition combines raspberry ketones with a number of other fat-burning ingredients so you can get the results you’re looking for!
Click here for more information – L-Carnitine Plus Raspberry Ketones
Have any questions or feedback about these Best Supplements for Men 2013? Please leave a comment below…