Best Pre and Post Workout Supplements
Best Pre and Post Workout Supplements
There’s no way around it – what you put in your body matters, and when it comes to getting fit and ripped, it matters even more.
In fact, if you’re trying to build lean muscle mass, diet is half the battle. Talk to any bodybuilder and they’ll tell you that they have to eat big to get big.
But even if your goal isn’t to get bigger, supplements can still play a pivotal role in seeing real results. From toning to burning fat and building lean muscle, these are the best pre and post workout supplements.
Best Pre Workout Supplements: Top 3
The pre workout period, approximately an hour before your workout, is a critical time to think about diet and nutrition. This is when you need to supply your body with the fuel and resources it needs to get the most out of your workout.
Here are my top 3 picks for best pre workout supplements:
1. MuscleTech Nano Vapor – This is one hardcore pre-workout supplement! With some of the best online feedback of all pre workout formulas, MuscleTech Nano Vapor gives your bodies and your muscles everything you need to take things to the next level.
Check it out here – MusleTech Nano Vapor
2. BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 – This pre workout supplement has been around for a while, and it’s always the one I hear discussed most often at the gym. I’ve seen some amazing results with this supplement, which is designed to improve muscle stamina and endurance while also enhancing recovery. This is everything you need to get extreme about your workouts!
Buy it here today – BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0
3. Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer – If you’re looking for something a little more on the natural side, this all-natural plant-based pre workout supplement by Vega is right for you. With a ton of natural energy-boosting supplements like coconut oil and green tea, you’ll not only energize your workout, you’ll also burn more fat!
Take a look here – Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer
Best Post Workout Supplements: Top 3
The post workout period (within an hour of the end of your workout) is equally important. This is the time to replenish the resources lost during your workout. And the more intense your workout, the more lost nutrients you need to replace.
Here are my top 3 picks for best post workout supplements:
1. Optimum 100% Natural Casein Protein – Following up a hard workout with a protein shake is the best thing you can do for your body. Protein contains the building blocks for muscle tissue, so it should be your number one concern. Casein protein is particularly effective, as it’s naturally time-released, which means it will continue fuelling your muscles for hours after your workout.
But it here – Optimum 100% Casein Protein
2. Higher Power Micronized Glutamine – Relying on the science of weight training, amino acids can be particularly effective supplements for maintaining and building lean muscle mass. Glutamine is one such amino acid, and trust me, taking this simple post workout supplement can do wonders for your workout!
Check it out here – Higher Power Glutamine
3. MusclePharm Re-Con – Next to glutamine, BCAA’s (branched chain amino acids) are your next best bet for amino acid support. And they can be taken with glutamine, so you can double up on the post workout support!
Click here for more information – Muscle Pharm Recon
Best Pre and Post Workout Supplements – Conclusion
If you’re looking for a new way to take your workouts to the next level, I recommend trying at least one of the pre or post workout supplements. Each one on their own can do the trick, but in combination, you’ll get ripped and toned in no time!
Have any questions or feedback about these Best Pre and Post Workout Supplements? Please leave a comment below…