6 Tips for Six Pack Abs
6 Tips for Six Pack Abs
Looking for some easy solutions for six pack abs? Look no further. Through tons of testing and experimentation these are without a doubt some of the best strategies for getting killer six back ab results.
The best approach to six pack abs involves a combination of metabolism-boosting eating habits and hard-hitting toning exercises. In these 6 easy tips, you’ll cover all the basics. And in just a few weeks I guarantee you’ll start seeing some serious six pack success!
Ready to get ripped?
6 Serious Tips for Getting Serious Abs
1. Control Your Carbohydrates – Carbs really can put a serious damper on six pack success. Not only are they high in calories, but they’re also more readily converted to fat deposits, especially when they’re of the highly processed variety. First thing’s first – you need to cut down your overall carbohydrate intake. I recommend sticking to 3 servings a day. Next, you need to get picky about things and only eat whole grains and lightly processed carbs.
2. Engage in a Total Body Fitness Routine – The best approach to working out for six pack abs is to establish a solid total body workout plan. Your core muscles are implicated in all major body movements. On top of that, it’s really necessary to work out your entire body in order to burn enough fat to see your ab muscles. When it comes to fat-burning exercise, spot-training is not possible. So make sure you’re working out every muscle group.
If you’re looking for a good fitness tool to boost your total body workout plan, try incorporating kettlebells into a total body workout routine and you will notice the fat drip off you day by day.
3. Include a Solid Abdominal Workout – Although a total body workout plan is necessary, you need to make sure that you include a targeted abdominal workout in that plan. Spot-training isn’t possible when it comes to fat reduction, but working out your abs will effectively tighten and tone your abdomen, improving the overall appearance and fitness of your waistline.
4. Eat More Protein – Protein is one of the most important ingredients to include in a six pack diet plan. Protein not only keeps you full and satisfied, but it also gives your metabolism a major boost and burns a ton of calories during digestion. So whether it’s lean animal-based protein or protein-rich vegetable sources, try to get more in your diet.
For a great whole foods, vegetable-based protein source, check out Vega Sport Performance Protein.
5. Don’t Give Up On Cardio – There’s a lot of talk over the benefits of cardiovascular exercise, but in my opinion, it should not be abandoned. When it comes to burning enough fat to get six pack results, cardio can play a crucial role. The trick is to get intense enough with cardio to keep challenging yourself. Incorporating interval training into your cardio routine is a great way to keep things intense.
6. Eat Foods that Boost Your Metabolism – Although protein is an important focus of any six pack diet plan, you should constantly be on the lookout for foods that boost your metabolism and burn more belly fat in the process. Generally foods high in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, and natural and whole ingredients are best. Spicy foods and those with a little heat are also great.
Of course caffeine is another effective metabolism-boosting ingredient. One of the best sources of caffeine is green tea. Add this Green Foods Matcha Green Tea to your diet for the best results!
Have any questions or feedback about these 6 Tips for Six Pack Abs? Please leave a comment below…