5 Reasons Your Belly Fat Won’t Go Away
Still struggling to lose that annoying belly fat? Exercise and diet efforts seem to get you nowhere?
Today, I’m taking a look at some of the most common reasons people can’t lose their belly fat. If you feel like you’re fighting an uphill battle, take a look at this list. Any one of these things may be interfering with your goals, and holding you back from achieving real success!
5 Top Reasons You Aren’t Losing Your Belly Fat
1. You’re Not Lifting Weights – This is a common mistake, but you might be surprised by how much of an impact weight training can have on your ability to lose belly fat. Weight lifting increases your lean muscle mass, and this has a direct impact on your body’s metabolism and your ability to use up calories and burn off fat. By building muscle, you’ll experience a greater impact on your metabolism long-term.
Doing this Total Body Workout in 30 Minutes 3 times a week is totally enough to make a big impact on your fat burning potential.
2. You’re Focusing on Calories – Calorie counting is okay, but only to an extent, and it’s really most appropriate for people who need to lose extreme amounts of fat. For the average person trying to lose belly fat, it’s not as helpful, as counting calories doesn’t tell you anything about where they come from.
Instead, you need to pay more attention to the ingredients in your food. Go for foods that have more calories from protein, fiber, and complex carbs, and fewer calories from fat and sugar.
3. Your Fat Intake is All Wrong – When it comes to fat, it’s not as simple as cutting out all fat. Much like the issue with calories, you need to look at the type of fat you’re getting. Trans and saturated fats like those found in dairy products and fried foods should be avoided at all cost. Healthy fats, like omega-3s found in salmon and avocados, can actually boost your metabolism and help you burn off more belly fat.
Supplementing daily with these Optimum Fish Oil Softgels is an easy way to boost your body’s fat-burning potential.
4. You’re Trying to Spot Train – Sorry folks, but spot training just isn’t possible. What I mean is that you can’t burn off belly fat specifically by doing crunches, for example. It doesn’t work. Instead you need to exercise your entire body and boost your metabolism overall in order to successfully lose belly fat.
Crunches can help, however, with toning and tightening. So don’t get rid of your ab workout – just add to it!
5. Your Sleep Sucks – Sleep may be playing a bigger role in your ability to lose belly fat than you think. Not only does it leave you lacking in energy for your workout, it also throws off your hormones and leads to some serious hunger spikes and cravings throughout the day.
Get your sleep on track, and I guarantee you’ll improve your ability to get fit and lose fat of any kind, belly fat included! Check out my Tricks to Sleep Better here.
Have any questions or feedback about the 5 Reasons Your Belly Fat Won’t Go Away? Please leave a comment below…